Coway Malaysia Employee Reviews

Fun working and good company
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Kuala krai8 August 2019
Good company but my job asa service technician must doing sale and collecting payment from customer. If not achieve sale and collecting, will deduct salary.
HEALTH PLANNER (SALES) (Former Employee) –  Hulu Langat5 August 2019
It's a good place for those who want to experiancing doing a business with commision based. This job also helps to improve our communication skills and time management.
Good job for hardworking people
Health Planner (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 August 2019
Got many team in Coway, choose wisely. Company offer many trip every year, good if you can hit the KPI. Recommended for people that dont care standing and serving, and brave enough to go door to door.
Pros
Everything good if you got good team
Cons
Many competition in Coway itself
good alternative to generate income
Health Planner (Former Employee) –  Batu Pahat28 July 2019
the working day is so flexible. only required 3 days of working in a week which monday, wednesday and friday. it is suitable for who like the flexible time working hours.

the enjoyable part are we are able to travel. if we perform in sales we will get the chance to go travel. and also coway s the one platform to generate money if you are strong enough at sales.

the hardest part is when we cant get the sales, we will not get enough money because the salary is depends on the commision of sales.
Pros
flexible working hours, good quality work balance
Cons
salary depends on commission. not have basic.
Good for fresh grade
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 July 2019
nice office working environment
only focus few KPI
not much of stress
can learn from many leader
best place to learn all kind of Microsoft Office like pivot, vlookup & etc
Pros
monthly free breakfast
Cons
low salary
time very freedom
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Georgetown16 June 2019
working at here very freedom but time need to arrange. need to working hard and follow customer time. benefits not good. culture not so good because no person teach u and need to learn alone.
lifestyle
Health Planner (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur13 June 2019
as freelance job. structure of commission very good to me. also surrounded by great team. support each others. excellent environment work start from General Manager to Manager. Great
Pros
help malaysian got good lifestyles
Flexible time, set your own target per month, fun workplace
HEALTH PLANNER (Current Employee) –  Perak5 May 2019
Most of the time i manage without any interruption from top management, set your own gold or target to achieve.

I learned how to manage my own order, manage customer need and wants, manage any complain from customer regarding product i sell, know more about product knowledge.

The hardest part is, sales up and downs, if you dint manage it, you not be paid, so very risk for me. Anything happen during you do your job, insurance not cover, EPF and SOCCO not provided.

The most enjoyable is commission is high and you can manage your time by yourself. Environment friendly and always get support from team.
Pros
Unlimited Income
Cons
No insurance cover, No basic, No epf socco, too many sales person
Highly Motivate and Encouragement provided
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 April 2019
Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievement such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson.

Career can be built if you decide to expand and grow your own team, meant to challenge yourself and be a leader. More unreasonable luxurious incentives such as WS, meeting, performance, team-building and not to forgotten, free support for house and car loan incentives.
Pros
Flexibility in working schedule
Cons
Very Competitive
good workplace and productive place
salesman (Former Employee) –  kelantan15 April 2019
- nice workplace
-i learn how to cooperate each other while working and i learn how to be a good leader
- need to make a right decision when we need to make decision
- normal and harmony at workplace
- checking each part of car before distribute
- can working overtime as much as i want
Fun workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Selangor27 March 2019
I enjoy working in coway. There is many benefit given by coway company. Fun work place and fun work environtment. Commision of selling product is very high.
Job that can be applied by anyone. No such academic qualification required.
Health Planner (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 March 2019
Job that offers high and bonus commission to registered and full-time authorized Coway Health Planner. Lots of incentives for highly sales achievent such as WS (Weekly Sales) award, luxurious oversea trip for qualified top-ranking salesperson.

Pros
All as been mentioned in my review, additional benefit would be flexible and good quality with own family.
Cons
Unhealthy inner competition among salesperson, messed up job scope of service team department.
Always give motivation .
PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu30 January 2019
i have learned how to handle customer . Beside that , i also learned about how to communicate with customer with confident.The hardest part of my job is to face customer behaviour.
nice
roadshow speacialist (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2018
culture best but my own skop job very less because new prirority online channel. so my decision focus other company for i help.

im study scenario in 5 years experience. my personal skill for roadshow job.
Pros
freelance
Cons
hardwork
Productive and friendly environment
Coway Lady ( Cody ) (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam16 December 2018
I love working at coway. Flexible working time help me to manage my time very well. Environment working with staff, manager and hq is fun, caring and serious. And the salary is worth it with what we do for customers and ourself. Help people with give them a very good service of products. And most importantly give clean water to customers.
Pros
Sometimes have free lunch
Very productive, fun and enjoy!
Sales Excutive (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru21 November 2018
Well for your tips in Coway as a new Salesperson, I'll recommanded you to streghten you heart because it is quite challanging for you as a rookie but after you get fit in, you absolutely be the best if you are not easily giving up.
Pros
Flexiblelity in working schedule.
Cons
Very competitive.
Productive and fun with very helpful co-worker
Health Planner (sales person) (Current Employee) –  Shah Alam3 October 2018
working as Health Planner were fun because i have met a lot of people as client and quite challenging when meeting with difficult person to convince them to buy the product. But I tried my best to it and most of them agree to doing business with me and most of it their happiness and willingness to buy comfort for the sake of their family.
Pros
More effort, more salary, self ork time
Cons
minimum effort, minimum salary
productive
Health Planner (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 September 2018
present about product to customer and doing sales.submit sales at sales office coway hq.monitor sales every day.
doing sales door to door, booth to get new prospect everday.
Fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 September 2018
Nice and friendly workplace. Company give a lot benefit to staff and all of the staff are really friendly. A part from that i got great team member and excellent manager.
Pros
Bonus, great benefit
Cons
working for long hours
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu2 August 2018
My current position as an Admin Assistant for Coway (M) Sdn Bhd gave me valuable relevant experience. My reputation as an important team member who always gets the job done comes from my demonstrated ability to multi-task. I've worked and handle the branch almost by myself. My experience has taught me the importance of being proactive, and I pride myself on my ability to adapt to all kinds of situations as they arise.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Work overload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coway Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.