DHL Employee Reviews

Found 106 reviews matching the search See all 14,585 reviews
Friendly working environment with correct leadership.
Ops Agent ( Operation) (Former Employee) –  Selangor12 June 2019
During my time at DHL I was learned about the warehouse operation. I was able to learn about the shipments process and handling and also learned about shipments movements reports. There was friendly working environment whereby everyone support and teach each other all the time. I was enjoyed all the benefits that gave by the company to the employers. For example likes trainings, awards and recognization, bonus and medical priority.
Pros
Employer benefits
Positive workplace
Operation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Penang15 May 2019
I am able to work there because all staff is nive and helping each other when not enough staff to handling the job.My employee is not reluctant if we want to ask leave because they understand when we have any problem
Good company to work for.
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  KUANTAN PAHANG6 May 2019
Received a lot of knowledge and experience working for a large company.

Learned good communication skills and transportation co-ordination and costing.
Only send parcel not letter
courier (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru26 March 2019
good benefit
new knowledge
new environment
new knowled
Pros
relax not stress
Cons
not necessarily working time
productive and fun workplace
Inbound Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Senai26 February 2019
good environment and team work
improve skill computation and communication
build strong teamwork
working with more systematic and enjoy the workload
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
last minute order
work experices
data key in (Former Employee) –  Penang Island25 February 2019
my work day is 5 days i have leared data key in and stock checking the managment are very worst the workplace are very nice n free the hardest part of my job is my partner not working in team cannot mention that i have a part of enjoyable
Great and best work place
Shipping assistant (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas23 January 2019
I enjoy working here because of my team member which is so nice. Keep on supporting each other. Fun and nice place to work on. Work with happiness and good
General Observation/Opinion/Point Of View on DHL Supply Chain
Inventory Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Batu Maung, Penang12 January 2019
Zero rating when it comes job work and life balance.
Have to work hard and smart simultaneously in order to serve for best interest of company without OT and extremely under pressure for days and night continuously almost everyday. Bleak future career despite the hard work and all sacrificial for company.

Every year, those hardworking employee will face issues in clearing all their balance leave (annual leave) as indirectly forced to work and unable to obtain any compensation.
As for those at supervisory level, almost every day need to spend additional 2 to 3 hours minimum to work extra hours for free.

A total non-happy working environment with too many non-reluctant procedures and rules imposed unnecessarily in order to preserved/control employees/staff discipline which result to extreme pressure and stress which indirectly also has caused end result employee fail to enhance to the best of his ability and resulting a high turnover rate in hiring employees.

Too many changes of process control in short period of time and dictatorship rules in organization. Too many meetings and agendas which was conducted daily and it consume/waste precious time.
Eg : a normal meeting can goes up between to 3-4 hours and there are meetings continuously for 8 hrs!

Despite title/position and minimum salary scale, staff indirectly was forced to handle an unbelievable amount of tasks (inclusive with other task from other dept which is out of the original work scope) with limited resources and tools.

Good point of the company is provide extreme,new & unbelievable challenges and
  more... hard times almost every day which improvised individual technique and produce new skills and talent among employees with strong mentality throughout the hardship and experiences. However, this only success at a vey very minimum rate

In terms of security, it's considered as good and balanced well enough as it manages to prevent any theft or major misconduct in company.

For safety, it can be still considered under control and well, but however recently more and more unnecessary/illogical rules have been imposed which become a daily & more additional task for employees to work on.

The benefits provided from the company is barely at average level, however is still can be considered as satisfactory. However, the key to the success of a company and employees themselves is to ensure excellent disciplines/attitude/behavior inclusive employees and management themselves and important to provide a future career as well as balance life and working environment. However it failed to achieve those goals in general.

Overall, DHL Supply Chain might known as worldwide and success company but in reality it miserably failed in management and operation as well as personnel control to a point some employees thought that all their hard work and sacrificial are merely a tool and taken for granted by the management.
Pros
Company Benefits & Provide Challenges
Cons
Management, Work Life Balance, Environment, Operation & Personnel control
productive and fun with operation in warehouse
On-Site Personnel (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park9 January 2019
i have learn warehouse operations, learn to use all the technologies. the work culture is very great, timeliness are focused much as DHL is an Transportation agency. The hardest part of the job is during the peak hours we as workers are required to work very fast than a normal speed
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
shortbreaks
Productive and fun working
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya, Malaysia23 December 2018
DHL provide great platform to work and explore your knowledge due to wide area and diverse environment. Being a giant in Supply chain it help in great exprience.
Fun working place
Call center (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam22 December 2018
Cheerful surrounding. Learned how to handle multiple job at a time. The hardest part is given a short time for break... seniors couch us to handle the situation..
Pros
All the party
Cons
Short breaks
Fun working place and learn new things
Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  Puchong19 December 2018
fun working place
leadership,teamwork, problem solving,
Handling customer was challenging.
The company provided self development skill and on job training.
Expand the Knowledge
Transport Assistant (Current Employee) –  Senai Airport City, Johor14 December 2018
The most enjoyable part is have a strong team work to make it last minute required shipment from customer.
DHL is take care of employee welfare and always provided training for continuously improvement
Pros
Have strong team work
Cons
Support each other to complete Urgent task
secured company with fun working enviroment
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 December 2018
It was pleasure and happy to work with DHL as it provide a secure,fun and happy environment to their employee. DHL will be the best place to work and career progression.
Office
Senior Billing Associate / Special Billing (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya13 November 2018
DHL is a good place to work but for career advancement is abit difficult for employees to move up.

I have learned for to use MS Excell and Access and go for conference calls with the country OTC.
Pros
free lunch, flexible hours
Cons
lack of career advancement
Productive and fun with staff
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Penang Island24 October 2018
Flight On ground due to technical issue and unable to deliver customer goods on time as per commited need to look for option for recovery the shipment.Good Management support and respected culture with all level.i enjoyed my job during DHL
Multiculture company with Asian Culture
BILLING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya17 October 2018
1) Management is good where there are monthly one to one session with leader about work performance
2) Work and overtime quite a lot
3) Multiculture as can know a lot of foreigners
Pros
Free Lunches if work during public holidays
Cons
Will overtime if staff is not enough on the day
A place where I developed myself
Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  Sepang15 October 2018
A great place to learn the meaning of team work, figure out steps to managed stress and the value of togetherness. Realized working together we can achieve the target of the company effectively.
Pros
Medical Benefits, uniforms
Cons
Nil
DHL is a nice place to work for. The leaders make you feel at home.
Head, Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Penang13 August 2018
Overall, DHL is a nice place to work for. Great leadership, where they guide/bring us Up. Leaders make us feel at home.
Fast pace company. Great learning environment.
Pros
Learning, benefit
Fun place
BILLING DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya4 August 2018
I liked this job very much and if it is not because of my personal health problem I wouldn't have left the company.The most enjoyable part is u get paid for your contribution.You are appreciated for each task given.
Pros
Annual dinner
Cons
Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K