DAI Employee Reviews

Ambiente stressante
DAI, collaborazione (Former Employee) –  Quarto, Campania9 November 2019
Pessimo rapporto con il titolare, tipico accentratore senza considerare il mancato rispetto delle esigenze altrui
Pros
Esperienza lavorativa
Cons
Pagamenti tardivi e non in linea con gli impegni
Good people, good enviorment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Deport, TX6 November 2019
Good place to work, lots of hours and great pay. Supervisor is a great guy and very understanding on life and always knows how to treat his employees.
Fun environment
Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan29 October 2019
Working with DAI was my best part of my career, I worked for seven consecutive years, a professional & fun environment. A good outcome with lots of sustainable projects
Good working Place
Field Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sindh8 October 2019
DAI company is working with very professional team in north sindh and I feel very nice to work with different ethic & cultural people. This project is very related with my education and mind set therefore I am working here with full confidence.
Belle ambiance
Analyste-programmeur (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC12 August 2019
Travail notamment en SAS, Analyse et programmation
Goût de changement
Ambiente lavorativo stressante e mal retribuito
Collaboratore (Former Employee) –  Quarto, Campania3 July 2019
Ambiente di lavoro pressante. Retribuzione in tempi lunghi e spesso non in linea con l'impegno e il tempo necessario per lo svolgimento delle attività. Assenza di orari lavorativi predefiniti
Pros
Maturare esperienza
Cons
Mancanza di orari
Dai
Development Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC31 May 2019
DAI is a large organization, with some opportunity for growth. Take opportunities to meet people within your team and other departments to take on additional assignments. You have to advocate for yourself.
My opinion of the company
Associate Subcontracts Administrator / Buyer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD10 January 2019
It was a high pace company with a lot work to do which made the time go pass faster.

Working closely with Senior Managers and the management team of 6 people in the Procurement Department, as well as customers
Verified necessary requirements on Federal Proposals with Legal Dept.
Manage various report databases which include company wins/losses; issuing proposal numbers, Risk Authorization list management and budget review documentation
Cost Point create all our purchase order tracking when we place our order to the vendor
Continuously sourced new vendors and monitor current vendors to ensure Service Level Agreements were being met.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Tw 15 min breaks
It's been a wonderful institution to work with, the management was so friendly and adorable
Data Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Mulanje District, Malawi18 October 2018
I have stayed with DAI for 9 months but it feels like a single day because of the environment and how strategic the organization is interms of work as well as nature of day to day operations.
I should say working with DAI has given me so much ranging from experience as well as a platform of skills. When I first came as a young man just fresh from College had no clue as to where am I going to start from but DAI was there to guide and giving me a motherly treatment and taught me what matters most on a working environment
Pros
Lunch allowances
Cons
Busy weekends
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo
limpieza de comunidades (Former Employee) –  Limpieza de portales24 May 2018
Me gusto mucho el lugar donde realice las prácticas, ya que me encanta el trato con la gentente.
Construction inspector
Mater specialist (Former Employee) –  Mazar Afghanistan23 May 2018
Professional construction engineer with over 5 years of experience in both residential and commercial projects. Flexible and experienced in different fields of construction, exceeding company goals, quality control skills, tactful & interpersonal.
A Learning Experience
Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA2 May 2018
Life at DAI was a true learning experience. I was able to build something special from the ground up by using many creative and strategic disciplines. We established a talented creative department that produced strategically innovative campaigns and build a credible pro-bono client base. The only challenges were the client budgets were tight but we made them really shine!
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Growth potential
Uma vida
Comercial na área de compras (Current Employee) –  Coruche23 March 2018
Quando entrei para esta Empresa a estagiar num escritório em Lisboa, apenas era isso... escritório, a fábrica estava a ser construída em Coruche.

Evolui e adquiri grande parte do meu curriculum vitae nesta empresa, pois passei pela expedição, contabilidade, tesouraria, informática, armazém e por fim Compras... dos quase 22 anos que ali estive 18 foram na área de compras... para mim era um emprego para uma vida, adorava a equipe de trabalho, sempre muito pro-activa, sempre com intuito de ajudar o próximo... enfim, eramos uma família... A minha avaliação... gostaria de encontrar outra Empresa com a mesma estrutura e dinamismo... a parte mais difícil do trabalho, é que mora em alverca e o emprego era em Coruche, portanto estamos a falar de fazer ida e volta 120 km diários...
Pros
Bons vencimentos
Cons
Distância de casa ao local de trabalho
Exelente area de trabajo
ayudante general (Former Employee) –  Tlalnepantla, Méx.18 January 2018
Me agradó trabajar en DAI ya que antes de entrar a trabajar en esa empresa nos hablaron sobre las prestaciones que tienen los trabajadores entre muchas cosas más
Mission driven and collegial development implementer.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MD26 September 2017
I have enjoyed working at DAI. People are friendly and close involvement with field projects is encouraged. It is a little top heavy, but not anymore so than other implementers.
V.Good
Sr. Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Kabul8 August 2017
I learned a lot from my supervisor during my assignment with DAI Projects in Afghanistan and, I was responsible for finance Department & reporting HO.
Pros
Friendly environment
Amazing Work Envirobi
Volunteer Intern (Former Employee) –  Nairobi Kenya26 May 2017
Great Employer with great work environment , with fulfilling career path .

Diversity assured in working different parts on programme implementation locations .
une filiale de Saint gobain !!!
manager saint gobain (Former Employee) –  Haute-Normandie4 May 2017
Comme dans tout le groupe saint Gobain (3 enseignes à mon actif), la prise en compte de l'Homme est inexistante... RH distante du terrain, ne participant pas à l'épanouissement des salariés mais à leur déconstruction.

Ne vous faites pas avoir par leur apparente bienveillance, si vous voulez intégrer ce groupe soyer : imperturbable, indifférent au groupe, carriériste et tirer au maximum profit de ce que vous pourrez éventuellement apprendre... pour au plus vite, vous séparer d'eux !

Bon courage pour ceux qui souhaitent tenter cette aventure...
Pros
présent sur tout le territoire
Cons
productivité exacerbée au détriment du bien être des salariés
productive and a fun work place.
DAI (Former Employee) –  New York, NY13 February 2017
It was a very active, fun, and fast-past environment. When I started working for the company, I quickly fall in love with the drive that upper management dedicated in training employees to meet the task and produce results. And the strong dedication to actively train the employees to meet and exceed expectation make the company a learning center where everyday you learn new skills and you feel like you are truly making a difference
Pros
constantly learning new skills
Cons
Good
Community Development Advisor (Former Employee) –  Maidan Wardak province6 January 2017
All colleagues were happy and enjoye to be with each other and work invironment were good good relationship beteen all staff and looks like friends party.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAI. Our community is ready to answer.