Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the search See all 9,455 reviews
Great Place to Work
Material Planing Advisor (Former Employee) –  Penang24 April 2019
Dell is a great place to work, with nice colleagues and great team work. Work life balance. The system in Dell is great which allowed employee to support from home.
Rich culture and nice place to work
Sales Order Processor (Former Employee) –  penang malaysia25 March 2019
Dell is one of the best places to work in this IT industry. Management is great and the balance work vs personal life is the best I have ever experienced.
The excellence in Data Security, highest quality system&services
Quality System and Standard Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bukit Tengah18 March 2019
Global brand, Real Time delivery, Security proof of Data. Highest ethics govern, multicultural, multi linguistic, Respect human values and right. recognize Woman rights
Pros
Flexibility in work hours, Respect human values.
Cons
Task driven to cross continental.
Environment and good teammates
Web production analyst (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas13 March 2019
Dell is a good place to work, good environment with great leader and manager. Having a good bonus of the year, based on performance feedback from manager. Love all food at the cafeteria and more benefit from Dell to permanent staff.
no comment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Penang18 February 2019
No review can be given as left this organization years ago, At that time, the management was hopeless. Anyhow, review or remarks for now would not be any good at all.
good working environment
Demand Supply Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bukit Minyak4 January 2019
- Able to work from home
- Met helpful colleague
- Interact with different level / department people
- Gain knowledge on supply chain process
- Update latest information of issues to stakeholder and work with buyer to get latest supply plan
Pros
good working culture
Great Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Malaysia13 December 2018
Work life Balance. A place where they treat you as family and go the extra mile to personalized working environments. It is a place to grown, learn, succeed and a great platform to know that the company will guide you during testing times.
The Best Company
ANALYST, ACCOUNT SERVICES MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Bukit Minyak25 November 2018
Flexible working hour
many charity activities
Culture event every year
MNC company
Credit Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang14 October 2018
work life balance, a huge ladder to climb for corporate ladder. chances get promoting is hard. a good work place that you really off your job after leaving your work desk.

good for family oriented people, which we can have sharp time-in and time-out. mean we can manage our time easily.
Pros
good time with family people
Cons
too many competitor for promoting
enjoy place work with ping pong table, soft ball and pool table
Personal Assistant- Business Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya29 September 2018
Can work from home, great environment with awesome colleagues and managers, work life balance, good benefits with transport allowances, good management.
Good work/life balance
Security Analysis Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya26 September 2018
Dell allows for flexible working hours and certain job positions are allowed to work from home. This allow for better work/life balance.

They also provide training for employees.

There are also many enjoyable workplace activities organized by Dell community for the employees.
Call Routing and Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang17 August 2018
I spent almost 15 years working in Dell.
Left the company due to personal life change and have to relocate to another country.
If there is any suitable position in Dell, I would definitely apply for it.
Dell is a nice place to work for. The work life balance piece impress me the most.
Senior Manager, Business Operation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penang13 August 2018
Overall, Dell is a nice place to work for. Work life balance culture impress me the most. Nice pay check, too our strength.
Fast path company with Great Vision & direction. Great leadership management that bring the company/team towards given direction.
Pros
Work life balance, pay check
Cons
Benefit, job security
Nil
PROJECT ANALYST MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Penang7 August 2018
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors
productive team and supportive
Supply Chain Junior Specialist (EMEA and US Buyer) (Former Employee) –  Penang2 August 2018
- our boss is very supportive and great communicate between her employee
- work culture all staff is friendly and not racist
-teamwork is a must in our team
Fun place to work
Senior APJ IT Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang19 July 2018
-- plan and ad hoc daily task
-- self initiative, proactive
-- good superior and willing to share
-- new task assigned with knowing how
-- work in one big family
Pros
meal allowances, flex hours
Flexible time, great benefits, good learning program
Delivery Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  EMEA11 July 2018
Normal business work hours. The possibility of working from home if required. Line managers are between non-existence to great depending who you're assigned to. Employee's website was great for collecting and learning new courses. Good social activities. Local managers were responsive. Good compensation benefits. Some of the best time in my work life. Too bad my Service/Department got sold otherwise I would have loved continuing with them. Stay out of politic.
Pros
Benefits, Courses, Advancement, Work from home
Cons
Six months probabtion, office politics
enjoyable and so much benefits
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penang4 June 2018
Dell always concern about their employees. I learned so much here such as technical support skills, customer service skills and all the co workers are very helpful.
Pros
many benefits.
Cons
no cons.
Great Workplace with work and life balance
IT Senior Advisor - Citrix\Virtualization\VDI (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya21 May 2018
Great workplace with lots of flexibility. Employees are given work and life balance with appropriate salary. Trainings and self development opportunities are second to none. Equal based company with very high ethics compliant.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Over time work needed occasionally
Fun place to work
Project Support (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya20 May 2018
very helpful people , manager was supportive ,team mates are supportice, monthly team outing, team lunches .Flexible working hours, flexible work attire.
Pros
free lunch for permanent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K