Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Bayan Lepas

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 9,562 reviews
Environment and good teammates
Web production analyst (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas13 March 2019
Dell is a good place to work, good environment with great leader and manager. Having a good bonus of the year, based on performance feedback from manager. Love all food at the cafeteria and more benefit from Dell to permanent staff.
good working in here
planner (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas31 August 2017
i love working in here. hope can get opportunity also in here. all team is very nice and helpful. the accommodation very nice and highly rated. easier to work in here because more parking.
Fun
Operator Pengeluaran (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas9 July 2017
To assemble computers, to help others to ensure all the products runs smooth and good condition.
To achieve daily target set by management and to low the reject products volume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free transport
Encourage Work Life Balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bayan Lepas26 December 2014
Dell Management Encourage Work Life Balance. Management alway provide outside training to employees to grown by themselves.

Dell Management provide good enviroment to employees from them to work.

When I start worked at Dell, my previous AP Manager doshare their esperiance to me and alway support and stand with me to grown the teams.
Enjoyable workplace
Project Program Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang3 September 2014
Set up project from order downloaded in a particular tool where budget included as well. One of the scope in Project Management. I have learned a lot, not only work-related but how to communicate with colleagues to drive daily activities. Time management is very crucial in my job scope, to set up and deliver within a range of time. I had a fabulous co-workers, one of the reason I had a joyful long working hours. The hardest part of the job is to communicate and deal with internal co-workers from different region. Due to the different time zone and culture, I find it challenging when communicate either via email or phone. When it comes to the most enjoyable part of the job, I would say hanging around with my reporting manager and a groups of colleagues. I have to admit, it was a tough decision leaving them to pursue my dream.
Pros
MNC culture
Cons
Work-life balance