Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 9,556 reviews
Productive and Fun to work
Techincal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1420 September 2013
• Trusted Advisor: Dell does not profess to be the subject matter expert in every field of the ICT industry. Dell leverages relationships with its preferred partners to ensure the best expertise are engaged to deliver the architected solution by Dell in collaboration with our PMP Certified Project Managers.
• Catalyst: Dell is the catalyst in bringing together the necessary technologies, in-house expertise, and partners to cater for today’s heterogeneous environments.
• Single Point of Contact and Accountability: Customer’s realise the expense in dealing with multiple partners and managing multiple contracts. Dell acts as the single point of contact and assumes accountability for the provision of hardware, software, professional services, and ongoing support services.
• The Dell brand: Dell is not going to jeopardise our brand in the IT community by selling sub-standard solutions. Dell undertakes a rigorous and sophisticated service readiness methodology prior to marketing Dell products and services that form the end-to-end solutions that aim to deliver benefits to our valued customers. If we didn’t believe in our solutions, we would not associate the Dell name