Dell Technologies Management reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the search See all 9,649 reviews
Rich culture and nice place to work
Sales Order Processor (Former Employee) –  penang malaysia25 March 2019
Dell is one of the best places to work in this IT industry. Management is great and the balance work vs personal life is the best I have ever experienced.
no comment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Penang18 February 2019
No review can be given as left this organization years ago, At that time, the management was hopeless. Anyhow, review or remarks for now would not be any good at all.
enjoy place work with ping pong table, soft ball and pool table
Personal Assistant- Business Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya29 September 2018
Can work from home, great environment with awesome colleagues and managers, work life balance, good benefits with transport allowances, good management.
Dell is a nice place to work for. The work life balance piece impress me the most.
Senior Manager, Business Operation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penang13 August 2018
Overall, Dell is a nice place to work for. Work life balance culture impress me the most. Nice pay check, too our strength.
Fast path company with Great Vision & direction. Great leadership management that bring the company/team towards given direction.
Pros
Work life balance, pay check
Cons
Benefit, job security
Nil
PROJECT ANALYST MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Penang7 August 2018
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors
Stress free job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Bukit Tengah18 April 2018
Learnt a lot from everyone, my shift starts at 9am. They have odd rest day( sunday and monday). Management can be improved, mainly chinese, chinese grow easily while malays and indians will remain the same even after few years. The hardest part of the job is the management do not appreciate the workers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is going back home
Pros
stres free
Cons
healthcare, no bonus, cut salary
My experience
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Malaysia13 December 2017
Management are disengaged in terms of vision, and concrete direction. Too many layers.

The best part of the job is flexibility.

The worst part of the job is everyday the structure becomes more and more rigid and bureaucratic. What supposed to be a 1 hour job becomes 2 weeks or even 1 month job due to the restriction, unavailability of subject matter, and lack of communications, and changing priorities or conflict of priorities between different groups.
A great place to work
Inventory Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang24 September 2017
- Is a good company to work
- Welfare are good
- Great company culture
- Easy work environment
- Everyone having equal opportunity to grow
- Management are good
Pros
Tea Break
Cons
A bit long travel journey
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Perai10 July 2017
Working here is fun with the affordable salary but it is a bit far from my place tho. The management in here is also good and it make every staffs enjoy working here
Pros
healthcare
Cons
short break
Fun
Operator Pengeluaran (Former Employee) –  Bayan Lepas9 July 2017
To assemble computers, to help others to ensure all the products runs smooth and good condition.
To achieve daily target set by management and to low the reject products volume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free transport
Fun place to work
Client Technical Support Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya, Malaysia19 February 2017
Nice management team, plenty of training givens to employee, nice facilities for 24/7 office. Team mates is very helpful and have each other back. Managers is easy to approach.
Pros
cafe coupon, gym, free parking, in house clinic
Cons
job security and job advancement
High workloads
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penang8 February 2017
- Dell is a company with fast pace environment and things can change very fast.

- You need to learn what to prioritise and need to have good time management.

- Good team mates to support each others.
Pros
Team outing activities
Cons
Work very long hour
Fun place to work
Catalog Manager (Former Employee) –  Penang24 January 2017
* normal to busy working hours
* learned a lot especially about Microsoft Office packages
* Great management
* Wonderful and fun workplace
* No assistance
* Great team!
Technical Support Specialist,ANZ (Former Employee) –  Penang Island24 October 2016
Good place to work.
Hard for carreer enhancement and growth
Flexible working hours
Good management
Must keep up to date with roles given time to time to fulfill business needs
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Healthcare
An experienced IT Services operations for 10 years in SA Dell
Vendors Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  penang, Malaysia13 April 2016
An experienced IT Services operations for 10 years in SA Dell countries as Vietnam & Philippines. Major
focus on driving outsource partner key performance metrics, process management, cost control,
growing and innovation project in IT field service.

Successful in development and management of teams engaged in managed
service delivery in multiple countries
Successful in built up new acquired partner, training & grow them up to the
best Regional performance partner in IT service field delivery.
Excellence in communication both written and oral to executives and to guide
teams in delivery of field and managed services.
Good working environment and with work life balance
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Bukit Mertajam, M0727 October 2015
Good culture of working environment, Job scope being clearly define, service level agreement between each team is preset as per agreed by the management team lead and others.
it a great place to work
Order Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  M0720 October 2015
it is routine job, learn on handle customer escalation, delivery process and how to provide end to end solution within the time frame. management are always follow up and work closely with the worker.all the team or co-worker are fun and have the same goal toward no wrong spec and downloaded all the order with correct. the hardest part is need to handle complain and need to support OT. the most enjoyable is can meet different level of people .
Best Place to work
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M142 October 2015
This is the Best Place to work. wok and life balance is very good. management is very good. culture also very good. i can refer my friends if they are intresting to join here.
Fun palce to work
CHANNELS INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya16 September 2015
its a great place to work. value work life balance, management really take good care of their employee. supports career advancement and provides trainings.
I am from DELL
Client Technical Support Sr. Associate (Former Employee) –  South-West Penang Island, M0728 July 2015
I trust DELL, but I return home with hopeless. My life ruined due to retrench. There are few PROS and Cons happened. Environment full of stress and less team work. All along from other company I came here, but here full of disappointment and less of benefits. Everything money. Less contribution of management for staffs benefits. Not as my previous job.
Pros
meal allowances provided
Cons
health get worst, full of stress and less benefits. Lack of team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K