Dell Technologies Employee Review

View all Dell Technologies reviews

Nil
PROJECT ANALYST MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Penang7 August 2018
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors

Other Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

My review myself
Quality assurance (Former Employee) –  Penang20 August 2019
-fast learner
-hardworking
-punctuality
-have own transport
i get more knowledge when im started work there like get inspection for new incoming server and get reparation if have problems.
Comfortable workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bukit Mertajam18 August 2019
A big company with challenging work. The management is good and working environment is flexible. Teamwork is the must in completing any task to achieve quality of result.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K