Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 101 reviews matching the search See all 10,069 reviews
Call Routing and Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang17 August 2018
I spent almost 15 years working in Dell.
Left the company due to personal life change and have to relocate to another country.
If there is any suitable position in Dell, I would definitely apply for it.
Dell is a nice place to work for. The work life balance piece impress me the most.
Senior Manager, Business Operation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penang13 August 2018
Overall, Dell is a nice place to work for. Work life balance culture impress me the most. Nice pay check, too our strength.
Fast path company with Great Vision & direction. Great leadership management that bring the company/team towards given direction.
Pros
Work life balance, pay check
Cons
Benefit, job security
Nil
PROJECT ANALYST MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Penang7 August 2018
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed,

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client.

What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health talk by doctors
productive team and supportive
Supply Chain Junior Specialist (EMEA and US Buyer) (Former Employee) –  Penang2 August 2018
- our boss is very supportive and great communicate between her employee
- work culture all staff is friendly and not racist
-teamwork is a must in our team
Fun place to work
Senior APJ IT Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Penang19 July 2018
-- plan and ad hoc daily task
-- self initiative, proactive
-- good superior and willing to share
-- new task assigned with knowing how
-- work in one big family
Pros
meal allowances, flex hours
Flexible time, great benefits, good learning program
Delivery Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  EMEA11 July 2018
Normal business work hours. The possibility of working from home if required. Line managers are between non-existence to great depending who you're assigned to. Employee's website was great for collecting and learning new courses. Good social activities. Local managers were responsive. Good compensation benefits. Some of the best time in my work life. Too bad my Service/Department got sold otherwise I would have loved continuing with them. Stay out of politic.
Pros
Benefits, Courses, Advancement, Work from home
Cons
Six months probabtion, office politics
enjoyable and so much benefits
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penang4 June 2018
Dell always concern about their employees. I learned so much here such as technical support skills, customer service skills and all the co workers are very helpful.
Pros
many benefits.
Cons
no cons.
Great Workplace with work and life balance
IT Senior Advisor - Citrix\Virtualization\VDI (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya21 May 2018
Great workplace with lots of flexibility. Employees are given work and life balance with appropriate salary. Trainings and self development opportunities are second to none. Equal based company with very high ethics compliant.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Over time work needed occasionally
Fun place to work
Project Support (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya20 May 2018
very helpful people , manager was supportive ,team mates are supportice, monthly team outing, team lunches .Flexible working hours, flexible work attire.
Pros
free lunch for permanent
Awesome Place For A Work Life Balance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Malaysia20 April 2018
An awesome workplace with balanced culture and work life balance. The flexibility to work remotely gives a huge advantage in completing your work and same time focus on other priorities as well.
Pros
Subsidies ( Lunch / Penang Bridge Tol )
Cons
Career Progression / Growth Opportunity
Stress free job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Bukit Tengah18 April 2018
Learnt a lot from everyone, my shift starts at 9am. They have odd rest day( sunday and monday). Management can be improved, mainly chinese, chinese grow easily while malays and indians will remain the same even after few years. The hardest part of the job is the management do not appreciate the workers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is going back home
Pros
stres free
Cons
healthcare, no bonus, cut salary
Overall good learning environment
Systems Engineering Sr Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya21 March 2018
Work as 2nd/3rd level engineer to attend any escalation from service desk.
provide quick workaround in messaging operation.
systematic and manage well company
Pros
work life balance
Cons
increment freeze
relaks and fun
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Penang14 March 2018
flexible working environment and good culture needed in order to share the environment.
the culture also very important in order to carry out the efficiency
productive
INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Penang18 February 2018
I believe hard work definitely pays off no matter what ,and for you to get recognized its never easy but its not impossible.I believe in 100 % dedication to success!
Pros
free lunch, travelling allowance, trips
Cons
short breaks, different time zone, long cold calls
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Legal Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malaysia8 February 2018
Its a fun work place that provides balanced life and work culture.
Managemet is friendly and we can be open to them and speak up anytime
Open culture
Hardest part of the job is that your boss is not around you so communication can be an issue at times especially when you are new.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Communication issues
Application Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cyberjaya2 February 2018
Working is really fun. Everyday we face challenges and improve our self. People are friendly here and work together as a team.
Company has great ethical values
Productive and committed to work
Invoice Verification (Current Employee) –  Penang29 January 2018
I am a responsible and hardworking person. I have always enjoyed working with people and dynamic team player. I am highly organized and flexible person and posses great sense of responsibility.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Working as contract basis
Fun workplace with excellent work life balance
IT APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SENIOR ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya11 January 2018
Fun workplace with excellent work-life balance. Excellent self-development opportunities such as in-house training, opportunity to pursue Masters under the scholarship of the company.
Network Analyst
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya1 January 2018
Network Operation Center, which monitoring and assist global internal dell for network infrastructure. Good benefits and work life balance as 14 days working per month.
My experience
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Malaysia13 December 2017
Management are disengaged in terms of vision, and concrete direction. Too many layers.

The best part of the job is flexibility.

The worst part of the job is everyday the structure becomes more and more rigid and bureaucratic. What supposed to be a 1 hour job becomes 2 weeks or even 1 month job due to the restriction, unavailability of subject matter, and lack of communications, and changing priorities or conflict of priorities between different groups.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K