Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the search See all 8,580 reviews
A good place to learn about corporate world
Senior Tax Executive (Former Employee) –  Damansara Uptown23 September 2019
Being my first job after graduated, Deloitte offers a lot of experiences to learn about corporate world. Their working culture was excellence & a lot of internal trainings to equip self with latest update. The only thing that made me left Deloitte was because of my personal goals will hardly been achieved if i stay. The workload quite heavy & hectic, but worth the paycheck though.
Nice working environment and good place to build up career.
Senior Audit (Current Employee) –  Ipoh21 September 2019
The environment of the workplace is good and enjoyable. The management is helpful and willing to teach and share knowledge.

The Company also have a lot of learning programme to improve the knowledge and any updates on the standard and requirement.
Expect to work hard
Audit Senior 2 (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 July 2019
You are expected to perform 1001 tasks within small time frame and output is of highest quality. The requirements are ever increasing whereas the time and resources are ever decreasing. If you have no support on resources all your work will be delayed and result in excessive hours required to complete it.
Pros
Flexi Friday
Cons
Ad-hoc work
Fun workplace
IT Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kota Damansara1 July 2019
Have a multicultural environment. Definitely good place to develop soft skill as well as some technical skills, depending on your role. Hardest part would be if you are being placed under manager that does not click with you. Enjoyable if it is otherwise.
Friendly working environment
RECEPTIONIST ADMINISTRATION (Current Employee) –  DELOITTE PLT14 May 2019
My 5 years experience of working with this company overall I could say this is the best company ever. Frienfly working environment, good benefits just like government, feels like home & less stress
Pros
Good vibes, Feels like family & happening environment
Cons
Small salary because it's a semi government company
The project are exciting and Uniques
Senior Manager, Technology and consulting (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 May 2019
You will get to do state of the art, interesting and mind challenging projects. If you like that than this is the place to be. There is lots of learning and you will work will really smart and passionate people.
Pros
The projects are challengings
Cons
You need to be in the good books of the Partners
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 February 2019
• Conducting various events for Talent Engagement purposes; Internal - orientation, on-boarding session, student visit and career fair. External – guest lecture, career fair, campus career fair, ICAEW conference, sponsorship for events related to Accounting & Finance clubs, subjects and professional certificates.
• Liaising directly with university representatives, student ambassadors, suppliers, vendors and talent students for career opportunity.
• Shortlisting candidates and recruiting candidates for internship programs.
• Promoting Deloitte as a brand and its values and principles through events conducted
Internship
Internship - Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia26 February 2019
Hired to finish a specific job. I learned a lot about the culture and procedures of a big corporation. I wish I could learn more outside of the administrative tasks.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Was assigned repetitive tasks
Productive workplace
Audit Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2018
I have completed my three and half months internship as an audit vacation trainee at Deloitte Kuala Lumpur. Throughout the entire engagement, I get the big picture about what an auditor work as. I get the chance to use Deloitte software, EMS 2.0 that can analyze more data more quickly. I have engaged in large influential companies such as Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, WPP Marketing Communication and Bluewater Energy. This allow me to look deeply and objectively at the inner workings of companies - finance, supply chain, inventory, real estate, assets and technology. From gaining audit and assurance knowledge, improving communication skills, technical skills and soft skills to building teamwork and self-confidence, everything was meaningful and crucial because they made me grow.
Pros
Highest pay for internship
Stressful but fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Malaysia2 November 2018
Stressful workplace but overall is fun to learn stuff. Work under pressure can learn more stuff and way to deal with different problems. The most enjoyable part was when we have discussion and we joke while thinking about how to solve the risk problems.
Vacation Trainee, Tax Division (Internship) (Former Employee) –  MY27 October 2018
My experience in Deloitte has afforded me the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in audit. This comprised of audit experience in public listed company, as well as multinational companies during the past year with Deloitte.
Professional
Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  Penang7 October 2018
A highly professional accounting firm with outstanding training. A diversity of client-based ranging from multinational to public listed entities. Well structured with great exposure.
Pros
Professional Exposure
Cons
Tight Deadlines
Good salary
Audit Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Malaysia8 August 2018
Good salary but at the same time it's not a work/life balance job. Recommended for fresh grad to enter. You will get great exposure there. Bunch of colleagues which is around your age.
Productive and flexible
Vacation Trainee, Transfer Pricing (Former Employee) –  TTDI1 August 2018
Provide more employee benefits to motivate employee for better performance. Provide more better work space to ensure employee comfortable to perform work.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 July 2018
In my current job, I learn auditing skills and enhancing my technical knowledge day by day. Also, I learn how to lead and manage an audit team. With the auditing, technical and management skills that I enhance day by day, this lead to my job satisfaction.
Employees are productive
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 March 2018
Good place to start career. Employees are productive. Makes good use of technology. Competitive environment. Focus is on technical competence. Can learn a lot within a few months.
Good for experience
SSC HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 November 2017
The workforce is challenging but you need to be in the right team for career advancement. Otherwise, your hardwork is thrown in a black hole.

If you’re looking for experience, this is a good place.
Pros
Challenging workforce
Cons
No OT, too old school style
Workplace culture
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya10 October 2017
Dress code is not rigid and opportunity to work on different projects/(different industries)

Different time zone between ASPAC And America affects the number of hours put in at work.
Competitive Work place but you will learn a lot
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia15 August 2017
As it is one of the big 4, competitive environment is a driving force to makes you kept upgrade yourself. I learn to well manage my own time and working under pressure.
Fun work place
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia15 August 2017
Organize sports activity and movie day for our organization member to enhance the work life balance policy which indirectly allow them to have some leisure activities to relax themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53K