Deloitte Employee Review

Productive workplace
Audit Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2018
I have completed my three and half months internship as an audit vacation trainee at Deloitte Kuala Lumpur. Throughout the entire engagement, I get the big picture about what an auditor work as. I get the chance to use Deloitte software, EMS 2.0 that can analyze more data more quickly. I have engaged in large influential companies such as Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, WPP Marketing Communication and Bluewater Energy. This allow me to look deeply and objectively at the inner workings of companies - finance, supply chain, inventory, real estate, assets and technology. From gaining audit and assurance knowledge, improving communication skills, technical skills and soft skills to building teamwork and self-confidence, everything was meaningful and crucial because they made me grow.
Pros
Highest pay for internship
Cons

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Expect to work hard
Audit Senior 2 (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 July 2019
You are expected to perform 1001 tasks within small time frame and output is of highest quality. The requirements are ever increasing whereas the time and resources are ever decreasing. If you have no support on resources all your work will be delayed and result in excessive hours required to complete it.
Pros
Flexi Friday
Cons
Ad-hoc work
Fun workplace
IT Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kota Damansara1 July 2019
Have a multicultural environment. Definitely good place to develop soft skill as well as some technical skills, depending on your role. Hardest part would be if you are being placed under manager that does not click with you. Enjoyable if it is otherwise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K