Deloitte Employee Review

Productive workplace
Audit Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2018
I have completed my three and half months internship as an audit vacation trainee at Deloitte Kuala Lumpur. Throughout the entire engagement, I get the big picture about what an auditor work as. I get the chance to use Deloitte software, EMS 2.0 that can analyze more data more quickly. I have engaged in large influential companies such as Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, WPP Marketing Communication and Bluewater Energy. This allow me to look deeply and objectively at the inner workings of companies - finance, supply chain, inventory, real estate, assets and technology. From gaining audit and assurance knowledge, improving communication skills, technical skills and soft skills to building teamwork and self-confidence, everything was meaningful and crucial because they made me grow.
Pros
Highest pay for internship
Cons

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Supportive senior
Vacation tax trainee (Former Employee) –  Penang4 October 2019
Same routine.
Pantry full of food.
Working culture stressful if unable to meet kpi.
The pressure come from director if unable to meet the kpi.
Need to have knowledge while doing work.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Pressured director
A good place to learn about corporate world
Senior Tax Executive (Former Employee) –  Damansara Uptown23 September 2019
Being my first job after graduated, Deloitte offers a lot of experiences to learn about corporate world. Their working culture was excellence & a lot of internal trainings to equip self with latest update. The only thing that made me left Deloitte was because of my personal goals will hardly been achieved if i stay. The workload quite heavy & hectic, but worth the paycheck though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53K