Deloitte Employee Review

Productive workplace
Audit Vacation Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2018
I have completed my three and half months internship as an audit vacation trainee at Deloitte Kuala Lumpur. Throughout the entire engagement, I get the big picture about what an auditor work as. I get the chance to use Deloitte software, EMS 2.0 that can analyze more data more quickly. I have engaged in large influential companies such as Lafarge Malaysia Berhad, WPP Marketing Communication and Bluewater Energy. This allow me to look deeply and objectively at the inner workings of companies - finance, supply chain, inventory, real estate, assets and technology. From gaining audit and assurance knowledge, improving communication skills, technical skills and soft skills to building teamwork and self-confidence, everything was meaningful and crucial because they made me grow.
Pros
Highest pay for internship
Cons

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

The project are exciting and Uniques
Senior Manager, Technology and consulting (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 May 2019
You will get to do state of the art, interesting and mind challenging projects. If you like that than this is the place to be. There is lots of learning and you will work will really smart and passionate people.
Pros
The projects are challengings
Cons
You need to be in the good books of the Partners
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 February 2019
• Conducting various events for Talent Engagement purposes; Internal - orientation, on-boarding session, student visit and career fair. External – guest lecture, career fair, campus career fair, ICAEW conference, sponsorship for events related to Accounting & Finance clubs, subjects and professional certificates.
• Liaising directly with university representatives, student ambassadors, suppliers, vendors and talent students for career opportunity.
• Shortlisting candidates and recruiting candidates for internship programs.
• Promoting Deloitte as a brand and its values and principles through events conducted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K