DiGi Telecommunications Employee Reviews

Very good working environment
IT Tester (Current Employee) –  Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park18 August 2019
working in digi is more challenging and fun. the working environment is good and different compare to other working industry. the growth of learning outcome is never ending and this is right place to explore your finding to gaining experience in your career growth.
Nice Environment
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park6 August 2019
Good environment and nice facilities, fun workplace with good people. Having a lot of activity, like team building, annual dinner, and many event. Friendly co-worker.
Nice place for a start of career advancement in customer service
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park25 July 2019
Objective:
· To obtain a position as a team – player in a people oriented organization where I can maximize my customer service experience in a challenging environment in order to achieve the corporate goals.
· To obtain an organization that offers me to a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.
· To seek for a position that will benefit my customer service experience, positive interaction skills my tenure of years of experience can improve the customer satisfaction with this kind of service provided by a customer care consultant.
New way of doing job
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Digi-X Bangsar16 July 2019
-great team, lots of thing to learn
-no punch card, handle your time by yourself, make employee more responsible to work.
-transparent team
-co working
-good work culture,something that need to be apply to other company
Pros
great working place
Good earning
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park17 May 2019
Can earn but imbalance life. Contract job so less benefits. can get many friends. stressfull life. customer always complain so must able to explain. certain TL incharge are not helpful.
Nice office and teamwork
Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mid Valley City18 April 2019
The best place to build ur careers and to showcase ur talent and to set ur working culture and to build relationships with people and you can do better things and make them better than the best place for them to experience the best time of them and customer care and management
Pros
Nice embrace
Cons
Parking issue
worst company to work in
Senior Service Delivery Manager Digital Technology (Current Employee) –  Shah Alam7 April 2019
colleagues are not professional, management always change their directions and plans. Work place culture is the worst i have seen. The job is easy but digi has their own way of work and doesnt comply to change their way of work. I hated 9 months of my project here . I felt like i went back to school when i was working here as people here are inexperience and not proffesional.
Pros
branding, flexible
Cons
bad management, no security, unproffesional enviroment. too much vendors
Able to learn new things
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam3 April 2019
-Very nice environment
-Can able to learn a lot of new things
-Nice colleagues
-Tight time to complete the task
-Experience to do outdoor activities
Pros
Nice colleague
Cons
Ability to work under pressure
Good multi-cultural working environment
Database Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Malaysia16 March 2019
Digi not just focus on work but also additional skills which can enhance a person. A good place to learn but also beware of office politics which were bad.
Pros
Non-work related skills enhancement
Cons
No work-life balance
Nice people, nice working environment, nice culture
Officer/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Malaysia18 February 2019
Digi Telecommunications SDN BHD is a big company that have many employees. Before this, I am working at Collection Department(Customer Service) almost 3 years. Many experiences gained, such as I can handle a customer with patient, control my voice softly when I am talking with the customers through system calls. Other than that, I manage to email the details to customers that request the bills since I am working to make customers understand the issues regarding the bills, payment, and so on.
Besides, all the conversations details should be recorded into the system by key in the customer's details.
I learnt more about the customer's need and how to fulfill their needs, understand their feelings as well.
The management also good and very productive.
Workplace culture is very nice at all.
The best part is the staffs is like my big family and I love them very much....
Pros
High Commission
Good Team Player, fun meals, vouchers/gifts and short games
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park10 February 2019
-Not a fun working environment especially in Digi Call Centre.
-Work under stress and pressure all the times.
-Be a good team player and exemplary to motivate and encourage your juniors or seniors to do well as to achieve our personal growth and company's goal.
-Supervisors, Team Leads, Quality Assurance to be more friendlier, approachable and attentive listeners as to help their agents to overcome with their concerns and customers', to make both side work more efficient and on fast track.
-Most of the situations, unwilling to make any changes to see the fine quality, progress and satisfaction customer and agents can receive.
-Personal KPIs are not easily achievable upon bringing strict mandatory requirements or no consideration is taken.
-The job is not challenging at all. It's just that there is no proper team work, reluctant in delivering good follow up, solution to customers complaints.
-Making good friends, knowing the launch of new products, delivering good customer service.
Pros
Team Building Outing, Gala Dinner
Cons
Reasonable salary amount as highest KPI is not easily achievable, bonus, manageable short break, free value meals every week, reasonable parties during festive season, free vouchers or gift every month
job culture the best ever
Technical Support Intern (Former Employee) –  Selangor1 February 2019
During internship I have responsibilities to upgrade the IUB system. This upgrade is to update the capacity of the user at Malaysia.Learn about the transmitter and service provider for example MAXIS,CELCOM and others provider.The hardest part of the job is to differentiate the coverage of signal and the strength of signal.The most enjoyable part of the job is i have learn more things about communication
enjoyable work
Customer service and receivable at collection dpt. (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya16 January 2019
I have been feel great to work there.Shift hours where can swap anytime.I have learned tips for target achievement,discipline and punctuality,multi task and at the time,team work,how to complete the client requirement on limited time,way of handling speaking skills,and everyday facing new challenges to maintain the KPY.enjoy with rewards and performance allowance when attract new customers and fullfill requirements.
Pros
free meals for target achievement, rewards, coupons.
Cons
short breaks, sports, team work.etc
Productive and great launchpad
Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia12 January 2019
Learnt a lot and helped me grow as well. I got to work with a culturally diverse and largely skilled colleagues. The company continuously showed interest in my development and motivated me to work beyond what was asked of me
Good environment to be working with.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE OPERATION MANAGEMENT CENTER (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam16 December 2018
Good exposure especially for fresh graduates in pursuing career in telecommunication industry. Apart from exposure, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd has provided a good environment to work with.
It was a good experience with this company
Field Force (Former Employee) –  Sandakan13 December 2018
I was born into this company in Dec 1996, and attached into Network Development department. Here i learn a lot about Switching Net which i couldnt forget until now. After 7 years in this department, i was transferred to another sub area of Sabah to handle the Remote BSC, as well as looking after the Net operations and maintenance as whole. It was termandous experienced i had for many years before the company terminated my service under MS scheme.
Pros
Rewards, Opportunities, benefits and promotions.
Cons
Un finished mission.
flexible working hours and Benefits
Associate (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya13 November 2018
Great company to work. Provide trainer and upgrade employ time to time. Online courses.
Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Attractive benefit and working culture.
Pros
working culture
Cons
salary
Learn a lot..fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miri8 November 2018
I love working there..people is nice..i learn a lot from them too..good benefits..provide good training..provide allowance too..good working environments
Fun workplace which provide flexible working area
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Selangor9 September 2018
1. Flexible working hour to employee in order to achieve better productivity.

2. Casual working attire

3. Benefits of employee is same as Telenor group
flexibility in working hours and it was a fun workplace
2nd Line Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  shah alam, malaysia12 July 2018
the benefits as a staff in DiGi Telecommunication Centre were really good. Especially for the women. If it wasn't for my Masters, I would have not quit my position at DiGi.
Pros
6 months paternity leave, 30 days annual leave, flexible working hours
Cons
slow in advancement