Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 85 reviews matching the search See all 21,762 reviews
Awesome
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya15 September 2019
Out of all the job. I enjoyed working here the most. Full of joy, gain experience and friendly people. Wish to wotk here again n again. Out of stress life
Fun workplace
Pizza Maker, Delivery Rider, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kangar7 September 2019
Fun workplace with good environment for you to work and learn, good career development and advancement. This job also offers good salaryand benefits based on your performance.
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kuala Terengganu4 September 2019
Take orders from customers, serve foods and handle money at the counter cashier. I learned how to communicate properly with customers, good team works, be responsible, punctual, committed towards job and managed problems well without stress.
Fun but strict
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hulu Selangor1 September 2019
Good boss with various benefit. Provide meal for staff. Easy work schedule and easy to take leave in case of emergency. Good salary rate provided for short hour of working.
Best working place
Rider (Former Employee) –  Jalan Ipoh31 August 2019
I worked with dominos is a best place to work. with team work and so interesting to work with doing pizza and baked the pizza with new recipe and a lot of interesting things have at dominos tq Dominos.
Its a fun job culture to treasure but not suitable for who needs a big salary :)
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Muar14 July 2019
I work here about 1year and found it a interesting place to work .The environment also quite comfortable .If you are patience and heartless person ,this job is suits for you .♡
Pros
free meal for every shift .
Cons
healthcare for fulltime only .
Im fun with my work make a pizza and happy customer enjoy a food
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Melawati2 July 2019
join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.

Pizza Chef responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.

Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
domino is not a place to work
manager (Former Employee) –  shah alam27 June 2019
the management cant handle staff, poor staff attitude. store incharge, dm will blame you almost everything. they dont bother your life balance. all they know is making profit. cust is suck. thinking about fast food without realising PIZZA dough need to be stretch, need to be itemizing. cust so rude just because each company policy to allow cust to do so. cust claiming that is their right. poor payment and commision, need to stay back almost 3-4am just to count and closing with super slow pc. management doesnt care. superior pretend to be care. full of haters, dirty office politics.
Pros
no good. all bad.
Cons
they promise you moon and star.
Normal Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam18 June 2019
Normal helpdesk workplace with the daily task of answering calls from customer and attend to their inquiry. Management, workplace culture both at the moment quite ok and like any workplace.
Part time worker is not privillege to any of that
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park30 May 2019
Good for student to gain extra dollars, but not suitable for full time work. They should be understanding on the staffs where most of the junior services staff were not allowed to get raya holiday.
Productive and fun
Rider (Former Employee) –  Penang7 May 2019
Working as Domino's Staff have a lot of fun.We also can learn more about how we want to serve the customer how to prepared the menu to customer.We also have a lot of experiences facing the customer and making out the menu.
Saya sebagai rider
Rider dominos (Former Employee) –  Selangor5 April 2019
sebagai rider amat lah mencabar..motor sendiri tidak disediakan oleh company..kos kerosakan motor semua ditanggung sendiri..jika motor rosak tidak dapat menghantar pesanan..io
overal I learned teamwork value
kitchen helper (Former Employee) –  Perak3 April 2019
I learned many skills from the senior and manager which is my teamwork. the management also good and
satisfied. The most of things is the manager is friendly which is always communicate with employee and always give it the best for their employee
Pros
free luch
Cons
short breaks
good environment
part time pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Selangor2 April 2019
- the best environment with colleagues.
- no pressure at all.
- the most enjoyable workplace
- got new skills to make pizza
- got kind bosses manager
Pros
not work under pressure
Cons
busy store and not enough staff and small salary
Fun workplace
Pizzamaker (Former Employee) –  Klang21 March 2019
Dominos pizza is a fun workplace and i'd got so many experiences and in dominos. We're not just a staffmate. We are family to each other. Most important is its fun!
Pros
Staff meal
Productive amd work fun
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Bukit Jelutong10 March 2019
I learned how to build communication skills and be brave to communicate in community without knowing the strangers. Become more productive to manage time wisely and also become a independent person.
Pros
Always will be given rewards
Cons
Short breaks
Simple
Part-time Rider (Former Employee) –  Kuala Selangor16 February 2019
Learn to make pizza and serve customer. Know how to handle work and money. Plus, how to manage with customer. The workplace culture is not bad depends on how the manager control it.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Salary
Nice company with perfect system.
Rider (Former Employee) –  Negeri Sembilan16 January 2019
I'm interest to learn how to run a restaurant, and got few year of experience working in fine-dining restaurant, Domino's mean the first QSR for me, actually i was amazed at the systematicization of Domino's, but too bad if you have to work with some lazy and rude people while a paid was same, at Domino's, at least in my branch, lazy people are not going to be dealt with, this make me sick.
Pros
Good place for learning.
Cons
Lack of discipline.
fun workplace
Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Shah alam16 January 2019
I worked for 8 hours from 9 am to 6 pm plus 1 hour break.
I have learned how to make pizza.
I had so much fun working at dominos pizza.
The hardest part is to make sure the pizza is make within a time given.
Good care
Rider (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya2 December 2018
They have a good environment working. I like to working here because they are not strite and so friendly employes. And we can eat more pizza if we want for free.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

56.2K