Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Great teamwork
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam29 November 2019
Polish communicating skill.Good Team leader.Ability to work with a teammates.Enjoyable. career that uses my personal capability and creativity where I can enhance my skill and improve my knowledge.
No comments
Head of Department (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park18 November 2019
Reality is Not as expected. A lot of office politics. Fear and ridiculing culture are very common among the leaders. Blaming each other and lack of respect among the employees.
Fun and productive workplace with lot of vending machine
Internship (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park13 November 2019
I really enjoy during my internship period at the Dommal Food Services which being known as Domino Pizza Headquarters. Friendly and easily approach supervisor. She really supervise me accordingly and fun working with her. The workplace is quite far from public transportation hub and usually i will take Grab as my main transportation.The most enjoyable part during my working period there are it taught me a lot in business management part especially in handling private and secretive documents. Other than that, i've learned on how to negotiate with third parties in handling company documents.
Training and coaching
Senior District Manager (Current Employee) –  Selangor7 November 2019
Training and coaching
Cost and inventory control
Product and Audit evaluation
People development and incentive
Hustle and Speed culture
Staff motivation
Productive and fun work space with comfortable environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hicom Glenmarie29 August 2019
The best place to start when you need to develop confidence and communication skill. Supportive, positive and really supportive environment. Furthermore, they are always teamwork.
comfortable working
rider delivery (Former Employee) –  Nusajaya7 July 2019
what i learned during working

-Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
-Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
-Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
-Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
-Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Pros
free lunches and top up for rider
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace even in the stress situation
Customer Services (Part time) (Former Employee) –  Sitiawan27 May 2019
The environment was good even the salary was not so high for part-time staff. The beginner got the chance to learn new skills. Training provided. The management is good.
Pros
the environment is good
Cons
Short breaks
awesome and fun environment
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park20 May 2019
I get to talk to the customers everyday on calls and handle them in a good way. i learned to be patient in tough situations. this helped me to learn more about customers. very friendly managers and team learders.
Pros
pantry and parties
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park15 May 2019
As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.
Cons
Short breaks
Okay Job
AUDIT AND QUALITY EXEC (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam6 October 2018
The job is okay I guess. No pressure or whatsoever. Working hours crazy but still manageable. Pay is below average. Work loads is okay. You need to multitask. Peak crazy hours (once in a blue moon) you have to answer calls and take orders from the customer like an agent. But trust me, it’s not hard but it’s tiring.
Pros
Career growth, job promotions, free pizza
Cons
So many things that I don’t know where to begin, crazy working hours, pay is not good
Friendly environment with caring staffs
Part time Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Sungai Petani13 August 2018
The staffs will care about each other. While the manager will care about the staff even more. The manager will have a small feast every month as appreciation of hard work.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
Tiring work
Fun filled with good vibes working environment
Everyone there is very helpful and nice to each other. They got a sleeping room too which is great for us to rest usually if we need to do overtime...
The Best Ever
SENIOR ASST. MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Kajang31 May 2018
This is the best company I have ever worked where I gained my managerial experience, HR's, account, everything comes from here.
I wish to turn back to this company soon.
Pros
Cant describe, too good.
Cons
N/A at all
A great place to gain experience
Senior Manager Country Operations (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam21 May 2018
A great place to be trained as a professional managers with various in house and external training provided. A very systematic processes implemented staffs trained to apply all knowledge trained on their daily task
Pros
good medical benefit
Cons
long hours working
creative innovative and smart leader.
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam13 May 2018
I'm Nor shakira ani anwar. I used to work as a restaurant manager. every day I work as a manager like monitoring my employees, making sure my food product is in a clean state. besides that I am also pursuing profits for my restaurant. I will also make sure my restaurant is clean and comfortable for my customers. I will also ensure that my employees work in good condition and comply with all the regulations set by the company.

I can also learn to be a dedicated leader, responsible in my work and compromise with my employees. I also get to know how a manager manages the paperwork that the company determines. I can also become a manager who is fair to my employees.
Productive and fun evirontment
CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  MALAYSIA23 March 2018
Didn't have issue all of previous company, but at the same time i need to challenge my self to be more productive and be challenge to more difficult task.
Pros
medical card
Cons
NO carier development
happy worker, fun surrounding
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuantan, Pahang12 March 2018
i love their management team which is theyre so friendly, very proper teamwork. ive learn so many ways to correctly handle staff, shelf life of some products, how good as it can be used/eaten. but ill be more nice if they improve how they treat their ex-employee. this is just a friendly feedback :)
Fun and changing
Call Centre Executive (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam5 March 2018
Good Management,
Growing Strength
Positive
Skills
Talent
Culture is good and positive
Co workers balance
Place to learn
New experiences
Work life balance
Love Domino
Senior procurement executive (Current Employee) –  Glenmarie Industrial Park19 September 2017
In my opinion , The company is very good . the management very understand how to make improvement and satisfied or appreciate staff . the benefit given very good base on level .
Pros
annual diner, Monthly event, and etc
my work
Senior Restaurant Manager (SRM) (Current Employee) –  KUALA LUMPUR14 September 2017
I was graduated from different field and managed to adapted all the culture in my new surrounding. Even lots of thing affect from economic crisis, I'm still manage to perform well and give good result to my company
Pros
benefit such as incentive and medical
Cons
life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location