Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

etihad airways
uçak mühendisi (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi10 May 2019
her şey çok iyidi yaşam, iş hayatı, yönetim ve güven de çok iyidi
Very poor employee treatment
Fleet Appearance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi8 May 2019
Worst experience of our life. Will never go back. Too much corruption and blame blame culture.
Wife could not settle with the Arabic culture, she was treated like dirt if I was not with her.
Etihad Cabin crew
Premium Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 April 2019
There is no typical day in the life of a cabin crew you have your basic training you put on your uniform and you get ready to face whatever the day has in store for you, and you always keep in mind that your representing one of the major airlines of the world and must keep a professional manner at all times.
Pros
travel the world
Cons
long irregular hours
Wokr enviornment
(1) Security officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 April 2019
working with Etihad airways was very useful experience for me where i improved my skill and education.
I got lot of training related to my job description and utilized in while performing the responsibilities
new place
QUALITY CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  dubai19 April 2019
out of country new place new job. it was perfect gate way to whre i satnd right now.every trainings and seminars and management system inhanced my inner capabilities.
Participating in company promotions
Senior Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabi13 April 2019
-Being a multicultural company,i learned a lot on how to relate with different cultures.
-The work load is very busy which requires proper time management and thinking ahead of time with good team work.
-Respecting local culture and adhering to the rules and regulations especially dressing cord and religion difference mostly during Ramadan time,
-The hardest part of the job is during flights cancellations due to weather or technical problems at the airport or the aircraft which leads extensions of shift and passengers inconvenience,in these kind of situations we had to work extra harder to ensure our guests needs are adhered to.
-It was more fun meeting different people in a day and putting a smile on someones face.impressing our guest was the best part of my job.
-Enjoyed travels and duty free discounts.
Pros
travel discounts and free vouchers to gym and recreation facilities
Cons
flight delays which could lead to more working hours.
The best place to work.
Acting B787 Fleet Team Manager & Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi5 April 2019
I have been for very long period absolutely happy and fulfilled Etihad employee, but lately I feel a need of change, of finding a new challenge, a place where I could continue my career growth.
Internațional company great amazing opportunity to work and develop
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 April 2019
Cabin attendant safety and service responsable . Safety as priority, Having trainning as Per GCC safety regulations , and 5 star service and hospitality trainning. Balance work with personal life , demanding job and health threating if not good harmony Balance .
Pros
Free accomodation, Discounted airline tickets, good salary
Cons
Sécurité de l'emploi évolution de carrière
20250 (Former Employee) –  Dubaï24 March 2019
J'aimerai bénéficier de l'expertise de la dite compagnie afin de booster ma carrière dans le domaine aérien.
Working culture
AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 March 2019
Nice company to work and learn, enjoying working with etihad airways. Good cooperation from the certifying enginners helping all the timings when ever a problem occurs.
ok
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi11 March 2019
it was nice i liked how everything was paid for and if i could go back i would have stayed as the grass is not always greater on the other side . but my boss was horrible at the time
Awesome company to work for
Manager, Hub Duty Operations (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates8 March 2019
Etihad Airways was an awesome company for. I spent 10yrs in the company and grew on the career ladder. However, the the company suffered from financial turmoil, they laid off people blindly.

I was privileged not to have been laid off, but the strategy that deployed in laying off people was indeed awkward.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
Job security
it was job of designer
intership (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi7 March 2019
My responsibilities were design the 3ds model and I learn that how to design in time and you’re too percent it. Also see how take with client. It was very nice experience.
No future
Airport Operations Officer/Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 March 2019
A company ruled from HQ with no regard for its employees. There is also a bullying culture which is rife throughout the company. I would advise people to steer very clear of this company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible management structure
working and having fun
Business and first class cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport28 February 2019
working as a cabin crew for almost 8years was enjoyable working and traveling the world at the same time but like any customer service career it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities each day is a different challenge different flights different guest profile and the must important is to be a team player as you work with multiple nationalities each flight.
the hard part of this job is to leave your babies for 3days or more.
obsluha VIP hostů
číšník, barista (Former Employee) –  New South Wales19 February 2019
Velmi příjemná práce a vyborný manažerský tým, který se staral o zaměstnance
review
Captain B-777/787 TRE (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi17 February 2019
Etihad Airways is a company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE,. It has a high quality of training and standards of flight.
Recently, the company decided to reduce it's size and started layoff pilots (about 70 of it) Although I disagree, the criteria was by age. Pilots of 63 years old were layoff first.
Pros
good contract
Cons
company police
I have been working at Etihad Airways full-time (11 Years )
Cargo Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi13 February 2019
its a middle class world handlers when it comes to the cargo field.

generally cargo employment are well been trained and they are professionals when handling cargo with certified employees deployed all around the terminal, just required to upgrade the management team for their inadequacy of management skills and fairness to their employees.
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  uae12 February 2019
Working in the office can be very busy - and even stressful from time to time. Whether you're spending hours coding new apps and web pages, working on closing new deals, managing enterprise projects, or brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns, things can get pretty tedious. So how do you relieve your team while keeping them motivated? Here's your answer - a ping pong table.
i have enjoyed working with my collegues and learnt alot of things
Performance Manger Support PM Admin Support (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi crew briefing center10 February 2019
it is a wonderful experience to work and learn new things to come accross people of diffirent cultures and values learning new systems and working in a stress free enviornemnet where your highest level manager is ever ready to help and assist whenever needed
Pros
birthday parties team gatherings and team building events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.