Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Dynamic, Challenging
Technology Lead for Analytics (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi15 July 2019
Great company to work with undergoing massive transformation to bring it back from its current financial losses.
Pros
Airline tickets
Productive & great place to work
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi12 July 2019
A great palce to work with so many multi nationality all over the world.
I had learned a lot inside with well management.Its good to know your job description there & the most enjoyable being part of the job that you can get the best benefit that you can not imagine, Its great.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I was work in sweihan air base in
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Abudhabi10 July 2019
I know about aircrafts warehouse.. How. To. Work before i was working in sweihan military air base about my skills are. Good i have to work in Etihad thank. You
Fun but hard work
CABIN MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi7 July 2019
Challenging work as you have to give up any normal routine because most of the work is done at night time.
Good benefits and compensations from this company
Ein Unternehmen, in dem Sie professionell wachsen können
First Class Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi4 July 2019
Etihad Airways beherbergt ein so erstaunliches multikulturelles Umfeld. Es ist großartig, von Ihren Kollegen arbeiten und lernen zu können. Bei der Etihad-Kultur geht es darum, die unterschiedlichen Mentalitäten eines jeden zu respektieren, die Veränderung zu akzeptieren, auf Details zu achten und die Mitarbeiter zu einem schnellen und umfassenden Wachstum innerhalb des Unternehmens zu führen.
Pros
Gutes Gehalt, Unterkunft, Tax Free, ermäßigte Flugtickets für den Arbeitnehmer und seine Familie, gutes Arbeitsumfeld
So fun and extreme smart job
Guest Services Agent, bus driver (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 July 2019
Try F some one have to opportunity to find job in etihad airways
A nice atmosphere for educated person
A wide range of products to b learn
A nice work place
Good workplace
Work Place Coach / Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi airport25 June 2019
Work Place good but difficult to climb the coporate ladder. Even if you work hard and knows the subject matter still doesn't get promoted. Job retention is very low, any day can loose your job.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Difficult to grow up the corporate ladder unless you know someone or have a certain passport
Eccellente esperienza di vita e lavoro
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 June 2019
Un enorme trampolino di lancio per tutti coloro che vogliono intraprendere una carriera nel settore dell'aviazione, dell'accoglienza e del turismo.
Si ha a che fare tutti giorni con persone (sia passeggeri che colleghi) di nazionalità e culture diverse.
Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante.
E' necessaria la conoscenza delle lingue e una flessibilità totale sull'orario di lavoro.
Pros
Viaggiare, conoscenza di nuove culture, stipendio, alloggio e trasporto fornito dalla compagnia
Cons
Flessibilità nell'orario di lavoro, turni di notte, lavoro impegnativo, disponibilità a vivere a Abu Dhabi
interesting and enjoying field
United Arab of emirates as Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi22 June 2019
working as a team leader is interesting especially in the cargo field matching actual revenue with forecast and expenses with a budget.
review interface data from the outsourcing system with SAP (company main program and post-closing manual entries to ensure that all revenue and expenses posted and finally prepare month trail balance.
culture diversity
Guest Service Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi22 June 2019
Here at Etihad Airways, you work with more than 60 nationalities and serving more than 100 flights a day. You will have the chance to learn other culture, beliefs, and insights of everything. Work is hard but fun if you do it properly and best of all, the perks.
Pros
staff discounted tickets
Interesting field to build customer service experiences
Cabin Senior, Cabin Crew FJ, Cabin Crew FA (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi13 June 2019
A typical day at work would be fun and professional as I am responsible for the lives of the passengers we carry from point A to B.
I arrive at the airport holding all my personal documents and I check in by updating my safety and medical knowledge, then I proceed to the briefing room where I meet my team and brief them about the flight details, at a later stage we get joined by the captain and first officer and we set the flight expectations.
Then we move to the aircraft where we proceed with our safety and security checks prior to passengers arrival.
After that I start boarding and performing safety procedures before take off.
During the flight I manage the service flow and check the passengers feedback about their journey with relevance to the company services.
After landing I bid farewell to the passengers and proceed with the post landing duties and debrief the team about any in competencies and developing points.
I document the necessary reports to the sector from various topics. I close the flie and bid farewell to the team and head home for rest before my next duty,
Not any more
Aircraft license engineer (Former Employee) –  UAE8 June 2019
It use to be very good company but not any more
It use the employees as slave it cut benefits all the time like musical care insurance does not include children
Pros
Cons
If I have time I take break
Not a good place to work
Psa (Former Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester1 June 2019
- I have many years of experience in aviation, but never realise that this company becomed more like a LCC(low cost carrieer). The only thing that matters for the management is MAKING REVENUE, selling excess baggage, seats, upgrades. They charge everything, with a ZERO TOLERANCE for anything... that’s only for Low cost, not for a 5star company like they used to be...
- No care about the staff at all. The only thing that matters is to be a good seller. The actually monitor how much each person are charging
- Allways working under pressure, not only about the queues, the type of passengers, but also the management who puts alot of pressure on time performance, even if you try to keep all the steps from the procedures...
Pros
Sabre system is a nice one to work, even tough sometimes can be very slow
Cons
Management/ pressure to sell/ low salary
, the management is mess, however, the benefits are great
Flight purser (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 June 2019
Still you have to have some connections and relationships to get a higher position even if you are qualified.the company was supposed to be one of the greatest in the world, but because of the silly management who changes the roles and standards every few days ,they will never make it.
Pros
Great benefits, discounted air tickets even for your friends
Cons
Horrible management
Best experience
Trainer (Former Employee) –  AbuDhabi31 May 2019
Etihad airways engineering was very wondeful experinece. I learned alot in this company in terms of collaboration , hard working , assembling parts and fixing.
Pros
Good breaks, Food, Working environment
Great Experience
Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi27 May 2019
Etihad allowed me to excel my skills. It was a great place to work, had a lot of experience in all areas' of administration. Management acknowledged hardworking staff.
Pros
Tickets
Job Role
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester20 May 2019
A great place to work, I progressed well throughout my time and benefitted from the management and training that was provided.

Learning from colleagues and management enabled me to grow within the role. This experience I am now able to take forward.
Cons
shifts
etihad airways
uçak mühendisi (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi10 May 2019
her şey çok iyidi yaşam, iş hayatı, yönetim ve güven de çok iyidi
Very poor employee treatment
Fleet Appearance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi8 May 2019
Worst experience of our life. Will never go back. Too much corruption and blame blame culture.
Wife could not settle with the Arabic culture, she was treated like dirt if I was not with her.
Etihad Cabin crew
Premium Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 April 2019
There is no typical day in the life of a cabin crew you have your basic training you put on your uniform and you get ready to face whatever the day has in store for you, and you always keep in mind that your representing one of the major airlines of the world and must keep a professional manner at all times.
Pros
travel the world
Cons
long irregular hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.