Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

ok
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi11 March 2019
it was nice i liked how everything was paid for and if i could go back i would have stayed as the grass is not always greater on the other side . but my boss was horrible at the time
Awesome company to work for
Manager, Hub Duty Operations (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates8 March 2019
Etihad Airways was an awesome company for. I spent 10yrs in the company and grew on the career ladder. However, the the company suffered from financial turmoil, they laid off people blindly.

I was privileged not to have been laid off, but the strategy that deployed in laying off people was indeed awkward.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
Job security
it was job of designer
intership (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi7 March 2019
My responsibilities were design the 3ds model and I learn that how to design in time and you’re too percent it. Also see how take with client. It was very nice experience.
No future
Airport Operations Officer/Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 March 2019
A company ruled from HQ with no regard for its employees. There is also a bullying culture which is rife throughout the company. I would advise people to steer very clear of this company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible management structure
working and having fun
Business and first class cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport28 February 2019
working as a cabin crew for almost 8years was enjoyable working and traveling the world at the same time but like any customer service career it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities each day is a different challenge different flights different guest profile and the must important is to be a team player as you work with multiple nationalities each flight.
the hard part of this job is to leave your babies for 3days or more.
obsluha VIP hostů
číšník, barista (Former Employee) –  New South Wales19 February 2019
Velmi příjemná práce a vyborný manažerský tým, který se staral o zaměstnance
review
Captain B-777/787 TRE (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi17 February 2019
Etihad Airways is a company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE,. It has a high quality of training and standards of flight.
Recently, the company decided to reduce it's size and started layoff pilots (about 70 of it) Although I disagree, the criteria was by age. Pilots of 63 years old were layoff first.
Pros
good contract
Cons
company police
I have been working at Etihad Airways full-time (11 Years )
Cargo Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi13 February 2019
its a middle class world handlers when it comes to the cargo field.

generally cargo employment are well been trained and they are professionals when handling cargo with certified employees deployed all around the terminal, just required to upgrade the management team for their inadequacy of management skills and fairness to their employees.
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  uae12 February 2019
Working in the office can be very busy - and even stressful from time to time. Whether you're spending hours coding new apps and web pages, working on closing new deals, managing enterprise projects, or brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns, things can get pretty tedious. So how do you relieve your team while keeping them motivated? Here's your answer - a ping pong table.
i have enjoyed working with my collegues and learnt alot of things
Performance Manger Support PM Admin Support (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi crew briefing center10 February 2019
it is a wonderful experience to work and learn new things to come accross people of diffirent cultures and values learning new systems and working in a stress free enviornemnet where your highest level manager is ever ready to help and assist whenever needed
Pros
birthday parties team gatherings and team building events
Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi9 February 2019
Dynamic work environment with constant challenges to keep you well engaged in your role as well as creative.
One of many challenges include multi national workforce made of more than 100 nationalities
Productive and fun
SENIOR FLIGHT ATTENDENT (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi3 February 2019
I learned a lot from this company regarding being vigilant, cultural awareness, think out of the box, dealing with customers from different backgrounds
The best work experience of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 February 2019
I was a flight attendant for Etihad Airways and I can say that it was the best experience of my life. I've visited places I would have never imagined to visit in my whole life and I met amazing people and with some of them we are still friends.
The work environment is young, multicultural and fun. You really learn what it means and it takes to work in a team and as a team. The down side might be the night flights which are very tiring and it is not always that easy to deliver an excellent customer service. Sometimes guests can be very rude and not sympathetic but working in customer service is like this. You can meet a lot of nice people onboard as well as a lot of ass....s! ;)
Anyway it was really a great experience working for Etihad, really the best airline in the world. I learnt a lot of things and I professionally grew up a lot.
I would leave again tomorrow if in the meantime I didn't become a mom. :)

Good luck to all the new joiners, being a cabin crew is tiring but is also the best job you can experience in your whole life!!
Pros
tax free high salary, travels, discounts everywhere in abu dhabi
Cons
abu dhabi is not the best place to live, physically and mentally tiring, jet legs, lack of sleep
Good environment
Bus driver (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi25 January 2019
Etihad air ways one of the good company in uae which is provide there employs good facilities like health and education for family and discaunt tickets laundry and acomdation etc...
Pros
Free tickets for family
Cons
8 hours duty
Nice work environment
Captain TRI (Instructor) A-330/ A320 (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 January 2019
The colleagues are fantastic with various back ground. The network is worldwide which makes going to work very appealing. My company is slowly in the process of being trimmed down so that it can merge with Emirates in 2020. This is public knowledge.
The salaries and benefits are all being scale back but the cost of living here in the UAE has skyrocketed.
Pros
Good network, superb training facilities
Cons
Etihad is buried under billions of debts and is cutting across the board
Good
Cargo Porter (Current Employee) –  Abu dhabi23 January 2019
The work was good, with free vacation ticket. Going back to visit your family. Touring different place of your interest according to your free time. Thanks to Etihad
Pros
Free lunch
n/a
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY16 January 2019
I learned operation ,clc,bso,ticketing ,sabre system,amadeus system, supervisor ,gate,jetbridge
Working environment I learned whole operation check-in
Interesting to learn
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  ABU DHABI15 January 2019
Good upgrade in my career to learn and to improve in other aspects of the job
team work and working with international members
Flight Crew (Former Employee) –  abu Dhabi10 January 2019
I had the opportunity to work with different nationalities and different cultures every day and to learn from them ; to be patient to be understanding to be aware and more sensitive .we had also a very approachable management that were their when needed and understandable , for me the hardest part was the time difference when we used to go for example to different continent but still we manage to go there and enjoy our free time as one family .
corporate work place
LOUNGE OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2019
Very good place to work Great work culture and professional. Fulfilling and challenging working for EY. Unforgettable times .You would learn a lot . The place is changing. But the pay packages are the most competitive on the market with a great set of people on the EY team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.