Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

MAIL AGENT in Etihad Airways (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi10 January 2019
I am very thankful to Etihad Airways to gave me an opportunity to work and where I learnt a lot and enjoyed a lot my work. Great people and great atmosphere to work.
Pros
Goverment
Cons
8 hours shift
Very fulfilling experience and huge learning curve*thumbs up*
Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi3 January 2019
Great work culture and professional. Fulfilling and challenging working for EY. Unforgettable times but busy. Work hard & play hard :)). Lately due to the *lay offs* maybe the culture and feel of the place may have changed. But the pay packages are the most competitive on the market with a great set of people on the EY team! Hope it continues to go on to greater heights. Has made a mark on this side of the globe anyway!!
Pros
competitive pay packages and reward for hard work
Cons
Long hours depending on the project
managment
Cabin Crew- Company (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 December 2018
for management if i can give lore the 5 * ill give it .work its amazing with alot of benefits,lofe balance its not realy what you want but you travel alot .
Pros
yes during the dlight
Cons
good health care
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges.
In-Flight Chef / Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE19 December 2018
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges. Etihad Airways is not consistent thought their system and management protocol,. the company is mismanage and out of track againts its mission and goals.
Pros
experience to travel
Cons
not stable
Simply what is Etihad Airways
CHECK MANAGEMENT ENGINEER-UAE (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabi16 December 2018
The time i spent with EY was a waste of time and one fact was noted...Its all about who you are drinking with or who you are sleeping with! Managers selection was based on personal relation ships!
A balance of professional and personal life.
CABIN SENIOR (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE15 December 2018
Working in an atmosphere where you learn and live a balance lifestyle.
Good working atmosphere.
Meetings different culture people.
A good amount of salary.
Fun,motivating
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abudhabi, AE11 December 2018
Enjoyed working with this company, it was a pleasure being a proactive team member, i gained a great backgroubd and experiences, i ve meet people from all over the world
My job As an Cabin Mechanic
Aircraft Cabin Mechanic Co - Lead (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi11 December 2018
Working on Etihad Engineering was a fun experience because in this company, i was able to experience some jobs i haven't done on my previous company, i was also assign to be a Co - Lead on which i assist and help my Team Leader on every project we handle. Being a Co - Lead is a wonderful learning and experience, because i was able to handle my co - workers and set a goal for everyone to finish the projects on time. Its not an easy task, but i was able to challenge myself and was able to prove that i can grow and do better. The company gave me this opportunities but sadly, the management, and the progression for every contracts is very slow. The management thinks more about the business. They don't give a lot of chances to other mechanics to be permanent. The most enjoyable part working on this company was when i started being a Co - Lead. And that makes me happy because my hardship was recognize by our management and selected me for this position. The hardest part is i'm still contract even though my job was upgraded.
Overview
Customer Care Team Leader - Global Contact Center (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE8 December 2018
1. Managed to work in rotational shift pattern.
2. 24/7 availability due to nature of job.
3. Multi cultural environment.
4. Involvement with all the co workers.
Productive and fun place to work
Design & Creative Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi29 November 2018
Great work culture that stimulates identification with the company and allows to discover the best of each employee. Great standards and company structure.
Incredible experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAE28 November 2018
What can I say.. I've seen the world and met the most amazing people thanks to this job! Everything is provided for! You only have to worry about waking up on time, feeding yourself and your internet. I would re-live this experience in a heartbeat! Thanks Etihad for the best 3.5 years
Pros
Salary, days off and travel!!
Cons
Long days
I like to work ethihad Airways
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport24 November 2018
I'm working with ethihad Airways like a driver come equipment operator as a contractor company adacs that's why I have experience in ethihad Airways and airport also I like to work under ethihad Airways it's a good company for aver.. good manegement and good benefits also..
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 November 2018
The atmosphere was so good to work within good and nice place within a professional team, ther are more than 15 nationalities.

At etihad we learnt many positive things.
It’s a fun work place but with lots of strict procedures
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi21 November 2018
I used to work as a cabin crew and it was the most amusing job ever. But the management is so strict and almost everyone at the management isn’t friendly.

I would work there again if I had the chance but in a managerial position.
Pros
Salary, atmosphere, benefits.
Cons
Strict management
Productive and Fun place to work.
Direct Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  cochin , IN16 November 2018
Lots of opportunities and a fun place to work. Travel perks and Medical insurance are good. Its a multicultural company and you work with people from different cultures and nationalities.
Multicultural Environment with Great Conditions for Self Development
Cabin Senior (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi12 November 2018
Etihad Airways is a multicultural company. The work position I hold there at the moment is very challenging and helps me improve myself, my self-discipline and teamwork every single day.
Very productive and broad sence of working environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi8 November 2018
I got very experienced in customer satisfaction and other official works like Rostima SAP system. handling and dispatching of Ordered LPOs create delivery note and invoices for the transport department. Managing the staff introduction process. Ordering goods for kitchen works and stationeries.
Pros
Free food and vegetables in accomodation
Cons
Shift works. And changes frequently
Good and Fun loving
BWFS as (TL) Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cochin, Kerala4 November 2018
Every day different Experience

Learned a lot what is customer service ,New soft ware SABRE

Managemant is very sensitive and very careful management and also very strict in work

workplace is fun loving work place
Cons
In bwfs 12 hour shift daily
amazing experience with my previous job apportonities
Contract manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi28 October 2018
the most areas that i have improved are communication skills, time and people management as I worked as a contracts manager which means the point of contact between the business and all other companies around the world
great oppertunity
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi24 October 2018
had a great experience with etihad airways for 2 years, travelling the world and delivering customer service. Great to be based out in abu dhabi, i was a on flight nanny too which was amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.