Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 November 2018
The atmosphere was so good to work within good and nice place within a professional team, ther are more than 15 nationalities.

At etihad we learnt many positive things.
Challenging place
Call center representative (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi31 August 2018
We are learning every day something new, new case new complain nee situation that we have to take care of, we are up to date as they are arranging ongoing training whenever is possible to do so
Opinions
Global Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 June 2018
A fun workplace environment, a place to learn new technics and skills, a place to enjoy working hard with multinational colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was working for such big brand like Etihad.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
productive work place with most of the felicities
call centre premium guest agent (Current Employee) –  Al-Ayn13 January 2018
workplace wise the call center is nice and calm and secured place
with best management

the enjoyable part of the job is the team work
hardest part of the job is the roster
learned how to be calm and handle upset callers
Great team members
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 May 2017
I enjoy Dealing with different cultures on a day to day basis however the targets are very difficult to reach. Working with Sabre GDS and dealing with different people from different walks of life from very different parts of the world
Good
Contact center agent (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi31 January 2017
Nice place to work many nationalities the worst thing is the management the facilities was nice like free tickets and discounts
Good working environment with different people
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi20 December 2016
I learned how to communicate well and dealing with different people around the world.I handled working under pressure, I improved my communication and handing different situation when it comes to dealing with the clients.
productive
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi28 February 2016
This is the first time experience in Air Line industry and got a knowledge of Reservation and the Saber System

Management is helpful and the co-workers also helpful

The headrest part of the job is 24/7 shift work and specially continuous night shifts are very difficutl.

The most enjoyable part is handling the guest each part of the world and assist them
Pros
na
amazing atmosphere for creativity
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi7 September 2015
all that can be said about working with Etihad Airways is an amazing experience that must teached to every ambitious person.
Nice to try but not for long
Contact centre representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2015
I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly.

My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work.

Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work.

At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day.

As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night.

Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.
Pros
Benefits, Free ticket
Cons
Salary, work interest
Fun and challenging
Global Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, ENG29 March 2015
Fun and challenging, helpful colleagues and team leaders. Reasonable workloads with a great many learning opportunities.

workshift is always not my favourite.
Fun workplace and love the my team
Multilingual Global Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester25 August 2014
The most enjoyable part is to deliver best customer service and assist my team
Productive and busy work place
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG21 February 2014
This is a very busy and fun work place, I;ve learned a lot about customer service and Airline products, It was a really good experience in my life.
My workplace
Call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester18 November 2013
A typical day at work is great because of my friendly and helpful co workers. On a day to day basis i go to work and take calls regarding anything to do with guests booking and also deal with a lot of travel agency's regarding etihads bookings.I have learned to use two different booking systems which are Sabre and Amadeus. My co workers are great and they are the main people that get me through some of my unsociable shifts and my co workers are they most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part of my job is to create the revenue needed for my targets as not every call is a sale or revenue call.
Pros
A free yearly flight
Cons
No shift pattern
Strengths
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ10 September 2013
Etihad Airways and professional trainings gives me the knowledge of different areas in airline industry. My work experience has given me an ability to handle customers of different kinds, and also I possess skills in fare calculation and ticketing. I have good communication skills, an open, outgoing temperament and a mature attitude towards work. I am a fast learner with a strong desire to succeed. I am confident that I will be an asset to any department, which would give me an opportunity to use my skills
Good salary, horrible hours
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 August 2012
It would be the best place to work in unless the horrendous shifts.