Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

The Aviation Life
Customer Service Agent-Trainee (Former Employee) –  Parañaque23 February 2018
I always dream to work at the airport. I am lucky to be part of EY Team. I learned a lot of things while working. I also met people with different nationalities and its fun and exciting talking to them.
Cons
Long hours, and far from home
Great place to gain a lot of experience
Ground Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport27 November 2017
Good place to gain best customer service
Great environment to work at with enjoyable team members
Always meeting new people from different part of the world.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 October 2017
great workplace culture people lovely with great benefits. Training is fantastic with most of it done at their head office in Abu Dhabi. Management is positive and fair,
CSA (Former Employee) –  Kerala29 August 2017
Very friendly company and good place to work as a team .i enjoyed a lot there.airport manager is a good man he care all the workers in very good manner
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Free time
Good team spirit but salary wise not beneficial to staffs
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport22 August 2017
It was a good experience working with Farnek services the administration is good but the work conditions and salary is very low and can't survive our families
Pros
Good team spirit
Cons
the best working place ever
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region20 August 2017
There are a number of reasons to choose this industry:
1.) Decent wages
2.) The opportunity to see the world
3.) A volatile but very friendly industry. Everyone has something in common.
4.) Every day is different. If you don't like looking at the same four walls daily.
5.) A pure love of flight.
Pros
no free
Cons
good
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi26 July 2017
good job. life balance
good salary and benefits
good job security and advancement
good management
good job culture
professional staff
safe environment
have no expectations
Airport Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 July 2017
Typical day expect to be on your own when problems come up
Expect to be micromanaged
Expect a heavy workload and a ton of useless reports
If you are given a task do it right away!! wherever you may be, in the hospital with your family, your sons or daughter graduation, get to a computer and do the task or face the consequences
Don't worry about skills or experience. Just do your best to be liked by management and be a small target
Do not question any management instruction just say yes I will do it
The best part of the day is when you were not blamed for anything
Try to be in the group that is liked by management
If you are not a gossiper learn that skill right away it is essential to your survival
Pros
Help lots of people, compensation
Cons
24/7 working
six months experiance
Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi3 May 2017
Highly organized, efficient, flexible and versatile individual who can work hard and deliver in any kind of environment; Dedicated and committed, willing to take on challenging roles & tough assignment; able to deliver to tight deadlines. I would dedicate myself towards the achievement of organizations objectives while being a part of it & would carry out my duties responsibly, while maintaining excellent Interpersonal relationships with my fellow workers.
good to work at
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra13 April 2017
good to work at,
salary does not get increased very fast
work culture, office staff good
timely salaries are paid.
Airline process may get closed down therefore job security a big question mark
Creates a wonderful experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Trivandrum, Kerala29 December 2016
I have worked with Etihad airways for 18 months .. That was the best experience in my life.. because the management creates a good working environment and friendly approach to all our Ground handling staff.
productive team work
Costumer service officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi27 December 2016
people work together cohesively, towards a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other combining individual strengths and enhancing team performance.
A fun workplace and cool workmates
Grounds Service Agent (Former Employee) –  philippines24 November 2016
i've learned to be more patient about the guest because observation is a key too to satisfy their needs. also to i was train also to be more alert for what is happening inside the airport even if i'm a graduating student in the job
I like that I had Work with Etihad airways
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Maharashtra22 November 2016
It's a good experience for me in my job carrier that I had Work with Etihad.Etihad is really a good help full airlines we get many knowledge from this airlines.
Cons
9 hours
i like to work with etihad team
Customer Service Host (Current Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala15 September 2016
our team is very nice...they are very corportaive to each others.To share experiments effectively inside a team and to support and serve the people of different cultures motivated me to select the occupation of Customer Service Agent. My primary motto is to effectively serve the passengers and ensure their well being, comfort and safety.
All over it was good.
Handling Customer Service / Sales / Finance (Current Employee) –  mumbai4 July 2015
I have been working for reservation & finance department.
Have been through bad times & no help from management
Co-workers were never friendly, always played bad politics.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not friendly & helpful environment
best place to enhance your carrier
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Kottayam, KL9 May 2015
though working at a hub is not an easy job it would be a tireless job after all but it doesn't bother while you are working for ETIHAD the best in the world.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ10 April 2014
Enjoyed working with Etihad Airways, highly professional organisation. Learned a lot and gained good experience. Had training for Amadeus, GRP(Frequent flyer department). Management was excellent, was always there to help the employees. Management and co-workers were very much motivating. We were a team, it was a team work, taking initiative ,learning and teaching each other.
The call flow was very high and at times it becomes little difficult when it comes to flight cancellation or delays. Most enjoyable part of the job was to handle an irate passenger, understand and think from there point of view and solve there problems by giving good customer service.
Professional approaches and dealing with the customer
Customer Service Agent / Ground Attendant (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINES6 February 2014
• Gives passenger-handling services exclusively to Etihad Airways & Cathay Pacific Airways.
• Control flights on Arrival (monitoring flight details, answering queries of arriving passengers, assists passenger who needs special assistance such as wheelchair passengers, unaccompanied minors, deportees, first time travelers, those passengers with tight connecting flight and VIPs). Arrange transit baggage and coordinate with the receiving airlines.
• Assigned to other working stations at the airport such as Lost Luggage (Issue Property Irregularity Report to those passengers who lost, damage and pilfer their baggage. Input report to world tracer system, trace missing baggage and send messages (telex) to concern stations, update passengers regarding status of delayed/missing baggage, release delayed baggage thorough customs, endorse all delivery baggage to delivery agent, arrange and endorse cases for settlement to Etihad Airways & Cathay Pacific Airways Claims Office.
 Highly attention to detail & accuracy  Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively  Ability to work on own initiative and also wor
sales & custmer services (Current Employee) –  abudhabi10 November 2013
Cashier:
 Cashing cheques
 Checking statements
 Processing payments
 Making money transfers
 Updating account details

Teller:
 Responsible for most of the everyday operations at financial institutions

STATISTICAL CLERK:
 Compiles data and computes statistics for use in statistical studies, using calculator and adding machine: Compiles statistics from source materials, such as production and sales records, quality control and test records, personnel records, timesheets, survey sheets, and questionnaires.
Sales:
 I have 3 years experience in the management of sales and owned a high strength to speak, fluency and win customers

TECHNICAL SKILLS:
 Operating Systems: Windows xp
 Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Most of the software used in various fields
Pros
free lunch
Cons
10 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.