Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Etihad Cabin crew
Premium Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 April 2019
There is no typical day in the life of a cabin crew you have your basic training you put on your uniform and you get ready to face whatever the day has in store for you, and you always keep in mind that your representing one of the major airlines of the world and must keep a professional manner at all times.
Pros
travel the world
Cons
long irregular hours
Internațional company great amazing opportunity to work and develop
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 April 2019
Cabin attendant safety and service responsable . Safety as priority, Having trainning as Per GCC safety regulations , and 5 star service and hospitality trainning. Balance work with personal life , demanding job and health threating if not good harmony Balance .
Pros
Free accomodation, Discounted airline tickets, good salary
working and having fun
Business and first class cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport28 February 2019
working as a cabin crew for almost 8years was enjoyable working and traveling the world at the same time but like any customer service career it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities each day is a different challenge different flights different guest profile and the must important is to be a team player as you work with multiple nationalities each flight.
the hard part of this job is to leave your babies for 3days or more.
The best work experience of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 February 2019
I was a flight attendant for Etihad Airways and I can say that it was the best experience of my life. I've visited places I would have never imagined to visit in my whole life and I met amazing people and with some of them we are still friends.
The work environment is young, multicultural and fun. You really learn what it means and it takes to work in a team and as a team. The down side might be the night flights which are very tiring and it is not always that easy to deliver an excellent customer service. Sometimes guests can be very rude and not sympathetic but working in customer service is like this. You can meet a lot of nice people onboard as well as a lot of ass....s! ;)
Anyway it was really a great experience working for Etihad, really the best airline in the world. I learnt a lot of things and I professionally grew up a lot.
I would leave again tomorrow if in the meantime I didn't become a mom. :)

Good luck to all the new joiners, being a cabin crew is tiring but is also the best job you can experience in your whole life!!
Pros
tax free high salary, travels, discounts everywhere in abu dhabi
Cons
abu dhabi is not the best place to live, physically and mentally tiring, jet legs, lack of sleep
team work and working with international members
Flight Crew (Former Employee) –  abu Dhabi10 January 2019
I had the opportunity to work with different nationalities and different cultures every day and to learn from them ; to be patient to be understanding to be aware and more sensitive .we had also a very approachable management that were their when needed and understandable , for me the hardest part was the time difference when we used to go for example to different continent but still we manage to go there and enjoy our free time as one family .
managment
Cabin Crew- Company (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 December 2018
for management if i can give lore the 5 * ill give it .work its amazing with alot of benefits,lofe balance its not realy what you want but you travel alot .
Pros
yes during the dlight
Cons
good health care
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges.
In-Flight Chef / Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE19 December 2018
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges. Etihad Airways is not consistent thought their system and management protocol,. the company is mismanage and out of track againts its mission and goals.
Pros
experience to travel
Cons
not stable
Fun,motivating
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abudhabi, AE11 December 2018
Enjoyed working with this company, it was a pleasure being a proactive team member, i gained a great backgroubd and experiences, i ve meet people from all over the world
Incredible experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAE28 November 2018
What can I say.. I've seen the world and met the most amazing people thanks to this job! Everything is provided for! You only have to worry about waking up on time, feeding yourself and your internet. I would re-live this experience in a heartbeat! Thanks Etihad for the best 3.5 years
Pros
Salary, days off and travel!!
Cons
Long days
It’s a fun work place but with lots of strict procedures
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi21 November 2018
I used to work as a cabin crew and it was the most amusing job ever. But the management is so strict and almost everyone at the management isn’t friendly.

I would work there again if I had the chance but in a managerial position.
Pros
Salary, atmosphere, benefits.
Cons
Strict management
great oppertunity
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi24 October 2018
had a great experience with etihad airways for 2 years, travelling the world and delivering customer service. Great to be based out in abu dhabi, i was a on flight nanny too which was amazing.
Leading air carrier
team leader flight attendant as In-flight Chef (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi18 October 2018
Best airline in the world awarded. First class and residence on most of the destination and buttler and in-flight chef available on 380 flights. Excellent
Good
Flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Airport10 September 2018
Good company. Provides good salary. Provide interesting and self-developing trainings. Nice accomodations with facilities. All of them relatively close to the airport.
Overall a good experience
First and Business Class Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  UAE8 September 2018
Long working hours, high workload and stressful environment. The benefits are really good, 30 days annual leave plus minimum 7 days off per month, average 10 days off.
Good
Cabin Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi6 August 2018
Good
Travel
Learning
excellent
understanding
cabin crew
Head Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  abu Dhabi26 May 2018
safety, customer service. travelling, meeting new cultures, challenging my skills.
learning about my real character in term of hard timing and dealing with more angry difficult people on board
Happy to be a part of this company
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi27 April 2018
I love working for etihad Airways as it makes you experience what multicultural environment is, it is very competitive and always keeping their promises about the things they are supposed to provide to the employees.
Pros
Etihad discounts
Cons
Weird itineraries
Magnifico ambiente di lavoro con grandi opportunita' di crescita
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi4 April 2018
Lavorare per una grande compagnia e' un'esperienza che ti aiuta a crescere ma soprattutto a confrontarti con le disparate nazionalita'. Ti permette di metterti in gioco ogni giorno affrontando sfide diverse. Ogni giornata di lavoro e' diversa e c'e' sempre qualcosa di nuovo da imparare.
La parte piu' bella del mio lavoro e' l'opportunita' di lavorare ogni giorno con persone diverse con nazionalita' e culture differenti, viaggiare e vedere ogni parte del mondo e' una delle cose piu' belle del mio lavoro!
La gestione della compagnia e' ottima e l'ambiente di lavoro e' rilassante ma estremamente professionale!
Un' ambiente che da importanza al lavoratore cosi' come da attenzione ai dettagli in tutto cio' che fa!
Comfortable working environment, with great people
Cabin crew (Current Employee) –  Abu dhabi16 March 2018
Comfortable working environment, with different nationality, excellent service, gives me to know how the gulf region is so welcome for different nationalities
Pros
Knowing different nationalities and languages
Cons
Leaving far from my home city
a life changing experience
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Guest service department Cabin Crew4 March 2018
Race against the clock.
Time management and punctuality are the main keys.
The multinational and multicultural workplace can be very educational at some point.
The ability to work under pressure ( Air+ environment).
The hardest part of this job: the instability, and the time difference.
Exploring the world.
Pros
discounts all over the UAE shops, restaurants, hotels besides to ZED fare tickets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.