Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Great job for people who wants to travel
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  AE9 October 2019
Great job when it comes to travel benefits and salary. But you might get extremely tired of night flights and long turnarounds. Reporting culture inside the company.
International Award Winning Airline
Cabin Manager / Lead Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi3 October 2019
An excellent company to work for in the aviation industry, great management and excellent career progression opportunities.
International destinations with 24-36h layovers
It’s been a great experience to work with Etihad Airways
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
I had the most amazing experience working with my etihad family . Everyday I get to learn how to deal with my responsibilities and tasks . I meet people and have a chance to make a new friends .
Excellent Company
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
Etihad Airways brought so much learning in my profession through company extensive training's and guidance from leaders and higher ranking managers. I'ts a multi cultural environment and I enjoyed in every flight I've had.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi14 August 2019
It was lovely to be a part of a company so big, it has given me a lot of exposure and a lot to learn in such a short period of time! I can’t be more thankful!!
One of the best aviation company in Middle East
cabin crew (customer service) (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi12 August 2019
One of the best aviation company in the Middle East and in the world.
Always treated equally to every employee and there is always opportunity to grow up in the company.
work accommodation has pools , free gym and all sorts of fun stuff
PREMIUM CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi16 July 2019
Such an amazing company with a multi-national employees who forms a big family called Etihad
Job nature is very stressful, yet its good experience to work in such environment.
Pros
Travelling the world
Cons
no social life due to the constant traveling
Eccellente esperienza di vita e lavoro
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi23 June 2019
Un enorme trampolino di lancio per tutti coloro che vogliono intraprendere una carriera nel settore dell'aviazione, dell'accoglienza e del turismo.
Si ha a che fare tutti giorni con persone (sia passeggeri che colleghi) di nazionalità e culture diverse.
Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante.
E' necessaria la conoscenza delle lingue e una flessibilità totale sull'orario di lavoro.
Pros
Viaggiare, conoscenza di nuove culture, stipendio, alloggio e trasporto fornito dalla compagnia
Cons
Flessibilità nell'orario di lavoro, turni di notte, lavoro impegnativo, disponibilità a vivere a Abu Dhabi
Interesting field to build customer service experiences
Cabin Senior, Cabin Crew FJ, Cabin Crew FA (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi13 June 2019
A typical day at work would be fun and professional as I am responsible for the lives of the passengers we carry from point A to B.
I arrive at the airport holding all my personal documents and I check in by updating my safety and medical knowledge, then I proceed to the briefing room where I meet my team and brief them about the flight details, at a later stage we get joined by the captain and first officer and we set the flight expectations.
Then we move to the aircraft where we proceed with our safety and security checks prior to passengers arrival.
After that I start boarding and performing safety procedures before take off.
During the flight I manage the service flow and check the passengers feedback about their journey with relevance to the company services.
After landing I bid farewell to the passengers and proceed with the post landing duties and debrief the team about any in competencies and developing points.
I document the necessary reports to the sector from various topics. I close the flie and bid farewell to the team and head home for rest before my next duty,
Etihad Cabin crew
Premium Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 April 2019
There is no typical day in the life of a cabin crew you have your basic training you put on your uniform and you get ready to face whatever the day has in store for you, and you always keep in mind that your representing one of the major airlines of the world and must keep a professional manner at all times.
Pros
travel the world
Cons
long irregular hours
Internațional company great amazing opportunity to work and develop
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 April 2019
Cabin attendant safety and service responsable . Safety as priority, Having trainning as Per GCC safety regulations , and 5 star service and hospitality trainning. Balance work with personal life , demanding job and health threating if not good harmony Balance .
Pros
Free accomodation, Discounted airline tickets, good salary
working and having fun
Business and first class cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi Airport28 February 2019
working as a cabin crew for almost 8years was enjoyable working and traveling the world at the same time but like any customer service career it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities each day is a different challenge different flights different guest profile and the must important is to be a team player as you work with multiple nationalities each flight.
the hard part of this job is to leave your babies for 3days or more.
The best work experience of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi1 February 2019
I was a flight attendant for Etihad Airways and I can say that it was the best experience of my life. I've visited places I would have never imagined to visit in my whole life and I met amazing people and with some of them we are still friends.
The work environment is young, multicultural and fun. You really learn what it means and it takes to work in a team and as a team. The down side might be the night flights which are very tiring and it is not always that easy to deliver an excellent customer service. Sometimes guests can be very rude and not sympathetic but working in customer service is like this. You can meet a lot of nice people onboard as well as a lot of ass....s! ;)
Anyway it was really a great experience working for Etihad, really the best airline in the world. I learnt a lot of things and I professionally grew up a lot.
I would leave again tomorrow if in the meantime I didn't become a mom. :)

Good luck to all the new joiners, being a cabin crew is tiring but is also the best job you can experience in your whole life!!
Pros
tax free high salary, travels, discounts everywhere in abu dhabi
Cons
abu dhabi is not the best place to live, physically and mentally tiring, jet legs, lack of sleep
team work and working with international members
Flight Crew (Former Employee) –  abu Dhabi10 January 2019
I had the opportunity to work with different nationalities and different cultures every day and to learn from them ; to be patient to be understanding to be aware and more sensitive .we had also a very approachable management that were their when needed and understandable , for me the hardest part was the time difference when we used to go for example to different continent but still we manage to go there and enjoy our free time as one family .
managment
Cabin Crew- Company (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi30 December 2018
for management if i can give lore the 5 * ill give it .work its amazing with alot of benefits,lofe balance its not realy what you want but you travel alot .
Pros
yes during the dlight
Cons
good health care
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges.
In-Flight Chef / Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AE19 December 2018
I was a great work experience, fast facing environment with lots of challenges. Etihad Airways is not consistent thought their system and management protocol,. the company is mismanage and out of track againts its mission and goals.
Pros
experience to travel
Cons
not stable
Fun,motivating
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abudhabi, AE11 December 2018
Enjoyed working with this company, it was a pleasure being a proactive team member, i gained a great backgroubd and experiences, i ve meet people from all over the world
Incredible experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAE28 November 2018
What can I say.. I've seen the world and met the most amazing people thanks to this job! Everything is provided for! You only have to worry about waking up on time, feeding yourself and your internet. I would re-live this experience in a heartbeat! Thanks Etihad for the best 3.5 years
Pros
Salary, days off and travel!!
Cons
Long days
It’s a fun work place but with lots of strict procedures
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi21 November 2018
I used to work as a cabin crew and it was the most amusing job ever. But the management is so strict and almost everyone at the management isn’t friendly.

I would work there again if I had the chance but in a managerial position.
Pros
Salary, atmosphere, benefits.
Cons
Strict management
great oppertunity
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi24 October 2018
had a great experience with etihad airways for 2 years, travelling the world and delivering customer service. Great to be based out in abu dhabi, i was a on flight nanny too which was amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.