Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

Very poor employee treatment
Fleet Appearance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi8 May 2019
Worst experience of our life. Will never go back. Too much corruption and blame blame culture.
Wife could not settle with the Arabic culture, she was treated like dirt if I was not with her.

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Interesting field to build customer service experiences
Cabin Senior, Cabin Crew FJ, Cabin Crew FA (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi13 June 2019
A typical day at work would be fun and professional as I am responsible for the lives of the passengers we carry from point A to B.
I arrive at the airport holding all my personal documents and I check in by updating my safety and medical knowledge, then I proceed to the briefing room where I meet my team and brief them about the flight details, at a later stage we get joined by the captain and first officer and we set the flight expectations.
Then we move to the aircraft where we proceed with our safety and security checks prior to passengers arrival.
After that I start boarding and performing safety procedures before take off.
During the flight I manage the service flow and check the passengers feedback about their journey with relevance to the company services.
After landing I bid farewell to the passengers and proceed with the post landing duties and debrief the team about any in competencies and developing points.
I document the necessary reports to the sector from various topics. I close the flie and bid farewell to the team and head home for rest before my next duty,
Not any more
Aircraft license engineer (Former Employee) –  UAE8 June 2019
It use to be very good company but not any more
It use the employees as slave it cut benefits all the time like musical care insurance does not include children
Pros
Cons
If I have time I take break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.