Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

Strengths
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ10 September 2013
Etihad Airways and professional trainings gives me the knowledge of different areas in airline industry. My work experience has given me an ability to handle customers of different kinds, and also I possess skills in fare calculation and ticketing. I have good communication skills, an open, outgoing temperament and a mature attitude towards work. I am a fast learner with a strong desire to succeed. I am confident that I will be an asset to any department, which would give me an opportunity to use my skills

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

It’s been a great experience to work with Etihad Airways
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
I had the most amazing experience working with my etihad family . Everyday I get to learn how to deal with my responsibilities and tasks . I meet people and have a chance to make a new friends .
Excellent Company
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
Etihad Airways brought so much learning in my profession through company extensive training's and guidance from leaders and higher ranking managers. I'ts a multi cultural environment and I enjoyed in every flight I've had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.