Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

My workplace
Call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester18 November 2013
A typical day at work is great because of my friendly and helpful co workers. On a day to day basis i go to work and take calls regarding anything to do with guests booking and also deal with a lot of travel agency's regarding etihads bookings.I have learned to use two different booking systems which are Sabre and Amadeus. My co workers are great and they are the main people that get me through some of my unsociable shifts and my co workers are they most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part of my job is to create the revenue needed for my targets as not every call is a sale or revenue call.
Pros
A free yearly flight
Cons
No shift pattern

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

It’s been a great experience to work with Etihad Airways
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
I had the most amazing experience working with my etihad family . Everyday I get to learn how to deal with my responsibilities and tasks . I meet people and have a chance to make a new friends .
Excellent Company
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
Etihad Airways brought so much learning in my profession through company extensive training's and guidance from leaders and higher ranking managers. I'ts a multi cultural environment and I enjoyed in every flight I've had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.