Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

Nice to try but not for long
Contact centre representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2015
I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly.

My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work.

Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work.

At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day.

As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night.

Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.
Pros
Benefits, Free ticket
Cons
Salary, work interest

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi8 September 2019
It was great working for Etihad and I am confident that I would continue with those values further in my career .
The Skills I learnt from Etihad, the Management ethics etc would definitely add up to my CV
It’s been a great experience to work with Etihad Airways
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi2 September 2019
I had the most amazing experience working with my etihad family . Everyday I get to learn how to deal with my responsibilities and tasks . I meet people and have a chance to make a new friends .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.