Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

Nice to try but not for long
Contact centre representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2015
I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly.

My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work.

Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work.

At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day.

As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night.

Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.
Pros
Benefits, Free ticket
Cons
Salary, work interest

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Dynamic
Corporate sales manager (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi18 February 2020
Working in airline is very stressful nowadays with high competition and low sales commission
EY is really a good place to learn and grow on certain area .. engaging with multi nationalities
Love to work for Etihad
Cargo Assistant / Store keeper (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi18 February 2020
Hardworking n Smart working is my Funda. No compromise in working hours and working style. Work for what you are paid.Money is earned from our swet & blood.
Pros
Dedicated to work
Cons
Won't entertain wrong things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.