Etihad Airways Employee Review

View all Etihad Airways reviews

Nice to try but not for long
Contact centre representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2015
I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly.

My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work.

Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work.

At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day.

As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night.

Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.
Pros
Benefits, Free ticket
Cons
Salary, work interest

Other Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

work accommodation has pools , free gym and all sorts of fun stuff
PREMIUM CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi16 July 2019
Such an amazing company with a multi-national employees who forms a big family called Etihad
Job nature is very stressful, yet its good experience to work in such environment.
Pros
Travelling the world
Cons
no social life due to the constant traveling
Dynamic, Challenging
Technology Lead for Analytics (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi15 July 2019
Great company to work with undergoing massive transformation to bring it back from its current financial losses.
Pros
Airline tickets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.