EY Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 6,736 reviews
Typical big 4
Audit Associate 1 (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur20 April 2019
Great company. A lot to learn . Your life will hv no fun. But depends on the team u work with. Benefits great. Haevy workload as usual . Worth the pay. Or less.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Workload
Fun and challenging working life
Audit Associate 2 - Audit and Assurance (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 January 2019
The Company is a good place for a fresh graduate to work as it will give you an inclining learning curve where you can find a very challenging and interesting industry to work with.

The most enjoyable parts are the buddies or your colleagues there. They were awesome.

One thing that you will learn here is how to prioritize and manage your time very well.
People Culture & Working Environment
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 January 2019
Being a part of EY is basically one of my proud moments in my life so far. EY is one of the great companies, not only the fresh grads but also the experienced ones should join as the firm provides strong career development and solid industry knowledge. Working in EY as an auditor, long working hour may be tough for us, however helpful and friendly colleagues are always there to lend a hand or, to cheer up the stressful environment!
Pros
Strong career development & solid industry knowledge
Cons
Dull and health hazard working environment due to long working hour.
Audit assistant
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Kota kinabalu9 January 2019
For my Key Duties as a auditor are include drafting account and prepare audit working papers such as statutory audit, prepare balance confirmation, Test of Controls and etc.
Pros
higher Medical benefit
Cons
without overtime working
Plenty to learn means zero work life balance
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 December 2018
fast paced environment with plenty to learn and good progression rates, however the common audit firm culture persists - multiple overnights during peak periods lead to less productivity and poor health.
Haved experience in Audit
Audit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tawau23 October 2018
I can improved my working experience in auditing services and i can fix my lower communication technic with client through this job as audit assistant
Friendly colleagues and good management
Audit Assistant (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Miri, Sarawak3 January 2018
i learnt about auditing from senior auditors and had the chance to visit audit client's office as well as the communication skills in the workplace. The management in the office is good. Everyone is cooperative and productive. I have met lovely and friendly colleagues. I felt comfortable working with them. The hardest part of the job is that some tasks are challenging for me and seniors did not have time to coach me individually during the peak period. The most enjoyable part in the workplace is that sharing food and having good time talking with colleagues during break time.
Pros
great workplace culture
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru28 October 2017
For a fresh graduate, EY is a good stepping stone. EY is a place where we are able to learn and experience many things. It may be stressful and challenging during peak periods but it is worth it as you are able to gain valuable experiences.
Pros
Friendly environment and helpful colleagues.
Cons
poor work life balance
Friendly and supportive workplace
Audit Associate II (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 September 2017
Steep learning curve, friendly staff and management, Exposure to various industries, Education support. However, the norm of long working hours is expected.
Ok place
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 May 2017
Working hours are bad. But people culture is good. During peak periods, you are expected to work till 5am but you are not compensated for it. You get time off but you are never allowed to utilized it.
Learning and growing with the company
audit assistance (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 December 2016
Ey is place which you can gain invaluable experience. Good place to meet nice people but terrible working hours. you have to really committed to your work and sometimes work and life balance can not be achieved easily.
Pros
diversity
Cons
heavy workload
Fun workplace and heavy workloads
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ipoh, M085 August 2015
It enable us to be more independent and discipline as we will be assigned to clients' workplace for our fieldwork without supervision.
Our time management skill had been improved as we need to submit our task on time, even with heavy workloads.
It is enjoyable to work with co-workers in a team and we will give motivation to each other when facing stress.