EY Employee Review

Friendly work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia1 March 2018
Typical hours were 8.30am-5.30pm excluding OT during days I visited client's premises. My seniors were very friendly and were willing to answer my questions.
I learnt about how the Auditors prepared financial statements, engagement letters and the organisational structure of the firm. The firm had a fairly flat organisational structure so I got to interact with people who were near senior management level.
The hardest part of the job was understanding and carrying out some parts of the statutory audit as I had not studied audit at University yet.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know and work with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Pros
Near to restaurants, friendly seniors
Cons
Induction was not very organised

Other EY Employee Reviews

No work/life balance
Vacation Trainee (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 September 2019
basically sacrificing your life away to work.
learned a lot of stuff in span of short time, information overload.
but great place to learn
pantry is great.
You know what you are getting into
Auditor (Former Employee) –  MY13 September 2019
This is a traditional audit firm, so all the things that you have heard about working at an audit firm apply here. You are expected to work long hours during most of the year and the work can get mundane from time to time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K