Flex Management reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the search See all 4,613 reviews
Supportive line leader
OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Johor6 October 2019
The line leader and supervisor always make me feel welcoming and ready to guide me as a newcomers.Good companies have leaders that are decisive when it comes to steering the organization's course. They know how to build strong relationships and provide open communication with their employees. They motivate their team and hold everyone to high standards of responsibility and accountability.Also among the qualities of a good business is the motivation to do more than simply achieve financial success. Whether owners and their management teams are fueled by the love of business or the love of the product/service they are providing, they need to get enough out of the business to want to continue through tough times. This inspiration should be passed on to employees and encouraged as part of the company's corporate culture.A healthy company work environment is another important characteristic of a successful business. Workers should be suited to the jobs they do and policies should be designed to motivate them to achieve success. Businesses need to commit resources and time to training their employees, as well any independent contractors with whom they work. Because of the changing nature of business, continual training that is strongly rooted in the organization's business plan is essential.
Pros
high salary
Cons
limited time for family
Productive and fun place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru2 October 2019
-Good environment
-Can learn new skill
-good management
-work with fun without stress
-can make someone to be a good discipline
-fair at any issues such as the rotation shift and etc
Productive and fun workplace
Technician (Former Employee) –  Production9 September 2019
A good company workplace, Productive and fun workplace, enjoyable, gain more experience, get a promotion and responsive management and have in house clinic.
Cons
In house clinic
New role job scope
Manage a Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Bukit Minyak28 August 2019
Time management meet the target on time. OTS / OTD follow up work trend .more passion with client pressure meet the wide goals seting management. Aging commitment day to day . Focusing SMT backlog recovery plan meet the work order . High mix low volume and low mix low volume planning . Folow up with material .kit .
Productive workplace
Debug Operator (Former Employee) –  Penang1 August 2019
Easy to adapt with the working environment. Hardest part was need to work for 12 hours a day. Management was good in handling problems faced by the employee.
Good direct boss.
Program (Project) Management Manager (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam22 July 2019
I had a very good direct boss. With his vast experiences I learned. My colleagues are also super helpful and we treated each other like family in learning the task at hand, get things done and helping each other out all the way. It was the top management that made several wrong business decisions that are troublesome and unsustainable. Be aware.
Pros
Good direct boss and colleagues.
Cons
Top management.
Good company
Repairer (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru26 May 2019
Good management & good working environment
Good place to learn somethings new
Good & friendly community
..................................................................
Productive and happy workplace
OPERATOR PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Penang8 November 2018
Flex ltd penang was one of the best company that I ever works.This is because they always maintain the productivity of the production and workers relationship. Usually the working culture also one the major why I ever choose this company. It was so fun to work with the sporting leadership in producing the product. Working with everyone was really great and brainstorming for ideas to make production more efficient was also a treat. Awesome co- workers and really felt at home. Furthermore, the management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.
Good
Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Malaysia7 September 2018
Good and very happening place for working. Need to struggle a little bit more for increment. In other hand, the employees and management all following the procedure and ethics.
Productive and busy workplace
PRODUCT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Penang4 September 2018
Nice company but very hectic. High turnover. Keep changing project for same role product. Management keep on changing so have many bosses within same year. Unable to justify our developement and very less yearly salary increment.
Pros
Quarter bonus, Profit sharing
Cons
Less allowances and no optical benefit
operator job
Machine Operator - Flex (Current Employee) –  Perai5 August 2018
Great benefits. Great atmosphere. Company values opinions and input of their staff.Excellent work environment, tons of learning opportunities especially for a new grad. Great management.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
small allowencs
Satisfactory
Debug/Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Penang23 July 2018
The Best company that i have worked so far! The Management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
productive and good working environment
Production operator (Former Employee) –  Gelang Patah22 July 2018
The working hours from 7 am to 7 pm. I learn so many production processes. The management is good and the workplace culture are comfortable. The hardest part is working nonstop for 12 hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we work as a team to make sure the output is achieved,
Pros
good woring environment
Cons
short breaks
productive and fun workplace
Senior Technician Equipment (Former Employee) –  Malaysia11 July 2018
work in one family. any problem prompt out solve with best team. management also hear what problem from workers.have opportunity to go up level depends on performance
Good environment and comfortable workplace
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Perai25 June 2018
Have good team colleagues in work. Have attend a few training such about safety and production line flow manufacture. The management not so perfectly because have some issue that not very helpfully. Certain hardest so solve is when the issues doesn't have the solution after investigate but will keep in monitoring to avoid it still happen.
Pros
Have support sport activities ( Gym)
Cons
Less banefits, not have free lunch, not have good awards for best workers
An OK job place.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru4 March 2018
I work night shift for 7 months and it is perfect. good pay salary, gross payment I get 1700. but in the early 2018, the management got scrambled. I have to work day shift, less working time( Overtime got decreased).
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Not very good environment, Management not too good.
Fun workplace
OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Malaysia11 February 2018
- very enjoyable workplace
- good culture
- great management
- able to learn about others job. eg: leaders job, process technician job, QA job and many more.
- new best experience
- learnt a lot of new things
Pros
Cheap lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and Work Life
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Flex Senai Malaysia13 November 2017
The working life in Flex is balance and flexible.The management are very encourageable and help when the downlines are facing difficulties in whatever issue.Tha is why it is known as " One Flex" where the sister plants from other regions will also provide advice and help when we needed.
The things that I have learnt in my pass expereinces working in Flex is employees who perceive their company as having a strong culture of health are happier, less stressed, and more likely to take control of their well-being than employees in other companies.
Allowing employees to work from home on a regular or as-needed basis helps employees stay productive while taking care of personal needs such as caring for a sick family member or personal issues.
The hardest part of the job is managing the downlines where there are various type of attitude where we need deep dive and understand their weakness and method how to improve their working life by providing encouragement and enthusiasm.
The most enjoyable of my life is trained the downline and solving the production and/or process issue. During this moment we will explore new challanges where it makes me not to give up and deep dive deeper to understand the root cause. Once the root cause is being identified and solve the issue.... Wow, that will be the day of your enjoyment where your heart will say that I have been paid to do my job.
Punctual and responsible
quality technician (Former Employee) –  tanjung pelepas21 October 2017
A lot of knowledge was built in flex.The environment so nice and their management team very professional one and very helpful. Flex is a company that will give people a lot of meaningful experience.
The worst place to work
Customer Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Senai12 July 2017
Management is totally bad. Job responsibilities not define promptly.
Working team extended to India and Singapore, totally non productive.
The hardest part of the job is do all the boss said even instruction keep changing.
Pros
Quarterly incentive
Cons
Bad boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K