Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,701 reviews
i have learn how to become a good waiter
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  Hulu Langat29 November 2019
At four season,I have learn many about how to server a customer.Always giving a smile to the customer.Talk gentle to them .Serve with a good
attitude and never fovrget with a cheerful face.Therefor, I hope that company can give me a change to work at here.Thanks.
The best place to work and learn new things
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kedah5 January 2019
The first day i came to work in four seasons already made me fall in love with it. With a kind executive chef and others chef who guided and teach interns very well and beyond of my expectations.
Pros
Foods are great
Cons
Food need to be more fine
The luxury resort with beautiful beach that make you feel relax while working here.
Safety and Security Supervisor (Security Officer) (Former Employee) –  Langkawi Island9 January 2018
The best luxury resort in Langkawi Island and always take care of their staff.The best place to start your career in hospitality industries and to learn five start hotel service culture.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Productive and a great team work
assistant housekeeping/Laundry manager (Current Employee) –  Langkawi20 May 2017
Four seasons is one of the best company i have ever work with, has an open door policy that allows all employees suggestions and opinions. offered a good benefit and work life balance and also has a service culture and golden rules for all staff to follows.one of point in golden rule says "treat other like how you wish to be treated ". thats means as a staff we need to treat other like how you wish to be treated.
Pros
life insurance, good work life balance
Hard working person, wiling to learn more, have a lot an experience
Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  Langkawi Island15 April 2017
As Purchasing Officer - do monthly end report, keep store in good condition, Cost control for purchased anything items.

working hours - 9.5 hours with 2 day off

All staffs in neatly and care about cleanliness