GE Corporate Employee Review

View all GE Corporate reviews

Great supervisor during my time as an intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 March 2016
I have a great supervisor who taught me about quality management system, ISO9001, especially in gas turbine refurbishments. The management was very good, friendly, responsive and always organize fun sport events for all employees, including the interns. My co-workers are very friendly, helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to gain knowledge of a field that is totally different from what i have studied, which is electrical and electronics engineering. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience gained and the satisfaction of achievement when the project I was assigned is a success.
Pros
Flexible work hours, great work culture

Other GE Corporate Employee Reviews

A fun place to work
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 May 2019
GE is a fun place to work with many chances of learning more on the daily IT issues & also a great pathway to expand your skills & growth. The team & management are also very supportive.
Pros
Helpful colleagues
Cons
Short Breaks
Management is friendly, work like a family
Executive Asst / Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 May 2019
Culture is great, participated in regional projects, culture is very international,management is great and understanding, hardest is bring reports together from different parts of the world, the best part of work bonding with the team
Pros
Work Time Flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K