GE Corporate Employee Review

View all GE Corporate reviews

Great supervisor during my time as an intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 March 2016
I have a great supervisor who taught me about quality management system, ISO9001, especially in gas turbine refurbishments. The management was very good, friendly, responsive and always organize fun sport events for all employees, including the interns. My co-workers are very friendly, helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to gain knowledge of a field that is totally different from what i have studied, which is electrical and electronics engineering. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience gained and the satisfaction of achievement when the project I was assigned is a success.
Pros
Flexible work hours, great work culture

Other GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Great platform for graduates
Internship in Compensation and Benefits (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur30 July 2018
I did learn a lot and able to apply both in life and work. I also did learn how to do advanced excel without even going for classes and able to go other division to help out
Pros
Work life Balance
Cons
Need to adapt
Everyday learning with Fun, Great Leadership
Director Sales - Malaysia & Philippines (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 June 2018
In GE you will have many opportunities to work with great leaders and technocrats who have changed the global industry. If you wanna become innovator with great technology platform, this is the company to work for.
Pros
Leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K