GS REALTY SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Independent
Property Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 October 2019
Very little support provided and easily be demotivated. No team work. Commission was not released in time as per promised. The only thing i have learnt is to be independent at work.
Property agent
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru17 August 2019
No sales no income at here is easy
Must be aggressive becouse here dont have basic salary only commission if you dont have sales in the month then you have no money to eat
Pros
Everyday is new challenge
Cons
Long Working hour
Good
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru5 January 2019
Based on marketing , i more like to work in account based.
I can do the work and deliver exceptional results, fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.I will possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd. I hopefully have a great chance to join your team.
Good leader and collegues
Property Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, MY13 December 2018
Good compensation and transparent. Great working environment.
Great holiday. Management and as well as get to meet up with various personnel with various background
Not bad at all
Agen hartanah part time (Current Employee) –  Jalan Pudu31 March 2018
Nice teamleader and environment. Good relay between leader and others agent. Easy access to go to work. Good company. Management also good. Always take a good care of their staff.
A Great Enviroment and Hyper Positive Company
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 November 2017
A good enviroment for inproving ourself to highest level and earn more money than the other jobs. The weakness for the company is the salary is delay for a long time. Due to expenses problem, i leave there.
Fun workplace
Senior Real Estate Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 August 2017
Good company to work in. Learnt to be independent and work as a team. Taught me how to be organized on my daily tasks and how to monitor my daily actions to achieve my sales targets.
High Salary and exciting place
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  kuala lumpur20 April 2017
We normally works for seven days a week. Company provides roadshow and professional assistant to help us negotiate the real estate. The hardest part of jobs is to build up a strong and good relationship with customers but it is fun when you already made some true friends through building network.
Good Working Environment
Sales Executive/Negotiator (Former Employee) –  johor5 April 2016
This job major is build good relationship with our client. Promote our product ( Property Condominium) and negotiator the price. After closing sale i will give good after sale service make sure them fulfill.
Productive working place.
Agent Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, M1414 November 2015
I am a good personality and a hard working person. I have a good ability in terms of building good relation ship with customers and teamwork. I have responsibility to put all my efforts in my job.
I am willing to accept tasks in my job to achieve targets and sales as well. I have good knowledge in sales and convince customers loyal to our band use. From there, I had attended to many courses kind of training; customers and guests services, hotel management, consultation and beauty products knowledge.
I am willing to attend training that provided from your company is because I would like to gain as much lessons and knowledge in the job. I am a good learner.
I am appreciate to have good remuneration and benefits provided by the company I work with. Nevertheless, I will bring happiness in my work.