H&M Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Found 17 reviews matching the search See all 6,581 reviews
Great experience, but dont wish to stay for a long period
Area Team (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur31 January 2019
A lot to learn! very fast-paced, and get to do a lot of decision making. But sometimes this position at this company may require you to sacrifice your time and life. Work and life balance is not really what you can get unless you are very efficient and manage your time well.
Greatest place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur26 September 2018
Learn new thing day by day . I do breaffing before we start the work. And trying archiving target per week and months. We have fun team membe and management team
Pros
Full time
Cons
Full time
productive and fun work place
sale assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 July 2018
a typical day at work which starts with staff meeting where management team will announce yesterday sales achievement and today sales target. the management team will motivate the staffs and sometimes will do role playing on how to assist customers, what happen on the sales floor. the management, senior staffs, generally all the staff will teach and correct each other if there are mistakes and teach us to be more organized in our work even when it is busy. the hardest part of this job is dealing with fussy customers and visual. the most enjoyable part is we are a team and a family among the staff and the management.
fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 April 2018
as as sales assistant,i would make sure my department tidy and serve my customer well everyday.
I learned to be better at customer service by serving my customer well so we will achieve higher sales.
Management was great.
Workplace culture was fun,everyone is working in a team and helping each other.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
lack of communication between staffs and mangement team
Productive and fun workplace. Good benefits.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 March 2018
Overall, H&M has the good value which is good for those who want to pursue in Visual Merchandising or retail industry.

With face pace mode industry, I believe this company will grow and suitable for those who want to gain an experience.
Pros
Working shift, 5 days working, bonus
Cons
9 hours working hour, no increement
Good working environment , good management team
Full time sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 March 2018
Work with a value provide by company , friend n safe working environment . The company provide a good benefit n working experience to anyone .
Everyone is working as a team to achieve the company goal .
Fun and tasks are manageable
SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2017
tasks are a lot easier because being provided with daily rota and routines. we have values to implement in our work life and personal. customer service oriented.
Pros
Inside store bathroom, surau and pantry and place to rest
Cons
annual leaves for part timer
Average Work Place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  H&M Kuala Lumpur19 June 2017
Day at work is pretty average, People there are normally willingly to help if we are in need of help. Management is pretty one sided where they do not have open discussions. The hardest part of the job is to tolerate with people not opening up and listening to ideas which has potential to help the company grow. Enjoyable part of the job is that we get to meet new and different kind of people everyday.
Pros
Being able to learn about fashion
Cons
No free food, short breaks.
Best place to work
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 May 2017
H&M is best place to work.
Benefit:
9 hours for working hours
Pantry
Prayer room
Toilet
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Short Break, medical card
Really great place to work
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 May 2017
I have been with this company for 5 years. Developing my skills slowly from sales advisor and now i am the visual manager in one of the top store in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Really love to work with this company in London.
Pros
Visual Merchandiser is my life.
Cons
It is a good place to grow to the management level
Cash Office Responsible (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 February 2017
Working by rotational shift and off day which is 9 hours per day exclude 1 hour break 5 days a week. So many think can be learned here it is just the need for you to be an eager to ask person. Recently the superior management is not good. As in the increment is not standardised, every year change the increment policy. The workplace is nice everyone is friendly.
Fun Workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 January 2017
It was fun but tired. Besides that, I enjoyed working here because the team was very sporting and helpful. I learned about retail life in H&M and it really helps me to improve my skills and knowledge on hot to deal with everything about work.
This is fashionable workplace and i enjoy having here with good staff either management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 August 2016
I think this is good environment workplace, enjoying working here. A good retail i ever had working. And i want to be here again working with good and best staff
Fun working place
Visual Merchandiser / Visual Material Responsible (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 August 2016
Although everyday we start work the same time and we see the same people every day. But the most important thing is they make a place fun and exciting to go to work every day.

Working here not only I have learn to be a Visual / Stylist but also the following:
- prioritize heavy workload
- excellent planning and execution
- to see and know about customer profiles
- to manage timing to be efficient
- to know how to study market trends

The management is fun and they are always open minded. They will always want to know how are we doing in our respective store.

Working with a team is always a fun as there no I in a team so we are always train to work as a team because team work is dream work.

I guess the hardest part of the job is when there are no garments to display for the particular trend and also to display a lot of garments in a beautiful way for customers to buy.

Every day is fun.
Pros
store budget for kick off
Cons
you can be anyone you want , as long as you still in H&M way
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 April 2016
very had fun with my colleague and we work as one team . be straight forward & open minded when someone give us a feedback and we believe in people.
Pros
every months we celebrate our colleague
Cons
recovering from back pain
My experience when i work with my team at H&M
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 April 2016
Process customer returns, answer questions about merchandise, and manage exchanges. Respond to service inquiries and coordinate resolutions with management and floor associates. Put up signage regarding recall items and changes to store regulations. Distribute merchandise to floor associates to be restocked in correct departments. Cover for cashiers going on break and maintain drawer accuracy. Complete shift start/end duties and generate reports for management.