H&M Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

• nice enviroment
• provide training
• easy to grow
• good salary
• easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m
• open and straighfoward workplace
Energetic,Productive and Fun
FULL TIME SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kuching2 September 2019
This is my second retail experience and my first working with a big name company..here, i learn a lot of things that i didnt do in my life..i learn how to greet customer,punctual,do multitask
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experiences
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Putrajaya7 March 2019
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Damansara Utama21 February 2019
The most enjoyable is the team work given by the colleague. they treat all workers the same. feel really comfortable with the environment. fast working pace.
Pros
really enjoy working
Cons
hard to find carpark.
Enjoyable workplace with friendlies colleague
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Genting Highlands28 October 2018
Everyday with the same routines like do customer service, folding garments and maintain the garments care on sales floor, clear the fitting room and etc. I've learned how to make a conversation with customer, to improve my customer service, multi-tasking while working like example aware with customer at surrounding while do a task given. Having a positive workplace is a bless with friendlies, open-minded and straight forward colleague but the hardest part of the job is to deal with uncivilized & snobbish customer. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is i feel satisfied when i help customer with what their need like finding sizes, telling about fashion, and find the garments.
Pros
Free Hostel
Cons
Short breaks
It is a great place to work with all types of people from around the world.Create many ideas to help the company achieving their goals.
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penang Island22 August 2018
Given chances to learn about merchandising even though I'm a sales advisor ,that's the fun part about learning something out from my work description. On and off there's event to attend but only for internal staff(the company's goal is changing every year and everyone is responsible to help achieve it). The longer I work, the more responsibility added but salary wise is not very good compare with the workload. Everyday is a battling day for a low position staff like us. Due to the challenges, I still accept it and take it as apart of my journey because learning is fun and looking for improvement as well. I try to do the best out of everything.Not every management team members are supportive yet bias to the staff. I guess I've learnt everything I can in this store in my position and I'm hardly to get promoted to the next level, so I decided to change to a new environment to expand my career. I'm a person who always like challenges in my work because improvement is my priority in my career wise.
Pros
Paid tea time break (15 mins), 2 days off, medical and minor dental benefits
Cons
Less manpower when sales target is not achieve during the days, staff often need to rush against time to complete the daily task, weak management team, less salary even though working for long years and above.
Productive and fun workplace. Good benefits.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 March 2018
Overall, H&M has the good value which is good for those who want to pursue in Visual Merchandising or retail industry.

With face pace mode industry, I believe this company will grow and suitable for those who want to gain an experience.
Pros
Working shift, 5 days working, bonus
Cons
9 hours working hour, no increement
Good working environment , good management team
Full time sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 March 2018
Work with a value provide by company , friend n safe working environment . The company provide a good benefit n working experience to anyone .
Everyone is working as a team to achieve the company goal .
A very good place to start with retail fashion industry
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  1Borneo, Sabah7 January 2018
All the staff and manager are really sporting, friendly, and give me warm working environment. this company has given me nice experience in handling customers while doing routines.
Pros
Management take care of their employees
Cons
Too many routine
Fun and tasks are manageable
SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 December 2017
tasks are a lot easier because being provided with daily rota and routines. we have values to implement in our work life and personal. customer service oriented.
Pros
Inside store bathroom, surau and pantry and place to rest
Cons
annual leaves for part timer
A productive and challenging workplace
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Putrajaya9 October 2017
The environment of the workplace are hectic and so welcoming to all customers. There are so many garments that is so eye-catchy with reasonable price & there's alot of promotions every week.
Pros
2 times day off in a week
Cons
One hour break & 15 minutes break paid
fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  johor bahru, malaysia17 April 2017
H&M provides excellent working environment to staffs and I had the best working experience there regardless working under pressure or during holidays. Senior staffs and management helped new staffs like me for guidance on store operations, floor and stock management, and customer service.
Pros
good staff discount
Well developed Fashion Company
Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 April 2017
Latest fashion information will be provided weekly. Visual merchandiser will teach us all about fashion and ad-hoc information. the workplace culture is friendly.
fun workplace and systematic workplace
Part time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang7 October 2016
do a cashier , take care a fitting room and assist customer . a place that can learn work in teamwork , help each other . a very safety workplace and grow company .
Pros
a safety workplace
Cons
shortbreak
This is fashionable workplace and i enjoy having here with good staff either management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 August 2016
I think this is good environment workplace, enjoying working here. A good retail i ever had working. And i want to be here again working with good and best staff