H&M Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 6,453 reviews
Greatest place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur26 September 2018
Learn new thing day by day . I do breaffing before we start the work. And trying archiving target per week and months. We have fun team membe and management team
Pros
Full time
Cons
Full time
Fun working place
Visual Merchandiser / Visual Material Responsible (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 August 2016
Although everyday we start work the same time and we see the same people every day. But the most important thing is they make a place fun and exciting to go to work every day.

Working here not only I have learn to be a Visual / Stylist but also the following:
- prioritize heavy workload
- excellent planning and execution
- to see and know about customer profiles
- to manage timing to be efficient
- to know how to study market trends

The management is fun and they are always open minded. They will always want to know how are we doing in our respective store.

Working with a team is always a fun as there no I in a team so we are always train to work as a team because team work is dream work.

I guess the hardest part of the job is when there are no garments to display for the particular trend and also to display a lot of garments in a beautiful way for customers to buy.

Every day is fun.
Pros
store budget for kick off
Cons