H&M Employee Review

Enjoyable workplace with friendlies colleague
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Genting Highlands28 October 2018
Everyday with the same routines like do customer service, folding garments and maintain the garments care on sales floor, clear the fitting room and etc. I've learned how to make a conversation with customer, to improve my customer service, multi-tasking while working like example aware with customer at surrounding while do a task given. Having a positive workplace is a bless with friendlies, open-minded and straight forward colleague but the hardest part of the job is to deal with uncivilized & snobbish customer. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is i feel satisfied when i help customer with what their need like finding sizes, telling about fashion, and find the garments.
Pros
Free Hostel
Cons
Short breaks

Other H&M Employee Reviews

flexibility & good enviroment
visual merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Melaka26 July 2019
One of the flexible company that i have ever work with. good team mate and culture. everyone have their own creativity which leads to a very positive sharing in terms of how to achieve the needs.
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experiences
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Putrajaya7 March 2019
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

52K