H&M Employee Review

It is a great place to work with all types of people from around the world.Create many ideas to help the company achieving their goals.
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penang Island22 August 2018
Given chances to learn about merchandising even though I'm a sales advisor ,that's the fun part about learning something out from my work description. On and off there's event to attend but only for internal staff(the company's goal is changing every year and everyone is responsible to help achieve it). The longer I work, the more responsibility added but salary wise is not very good compare with the workload. Everyday is a battling day for a low position staff like us. Due to the challenges, I still accept it and take it as apart of my journey because learning is fun and looking for improvement as well. I try to do the best out of everything.Not every management team members are supportive yet bias to the staff. I guess I've learnt everything I can in this store in my position and I'm hardly to get promoted to the next level, so I decided to change to a new environment to expand my career. I'm a person who always like challenges in my work because improvement is my priority in my career wise.
Pros
Paid tea time break (15 mins), 2 days off, medical and minor dental benefits
Cons
Less manpower when sales target is not achieve during the days, staff often need to rush against time to complete the daily task, weak management team, less salary even though working for long years and above.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Such a nice working place
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur30 September 2019
Nice environment, staff such a happy place to work. Nice management. But have to improove the working hours for part time. Its not fair for them to working based on sales
Good company to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam25 September 2019
• nice enviroment
• provide training
• easy to grow
• good salary
• easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m
• open and straighfoward workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K