H&M Employee Review

One of the best working experiences I've ever had! Learnt so many things I would never have known without working there!
Permanent Part-time Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuching11 June 2016
The working culture is great, and on top of that, I was surrounded by such great company of staff who were nothing short of welcoming and fun.
A typical day at work? There's simply no such thing - I come across something new and exciting each day (be it a wonderful customer or trying not to make any cashier errors initially)
Hardest part of the job: Definitely inventory unloading was the hardest but with such great company and management, time flies by so worry not!
Pros
Great working culture

Other H&M Employee Reviews

It's nice experience to work at H&M company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang8 January 2020
Very good management and nice environment. Very helpful senior to assist a new member or team. Good quality of work and very details. A lot of very fast working workers.
Busy
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malaysia2 January 2020
Extremely busy, fast paced, never ending lists of tasks to do, friendly staff, good benefits, transportation claimable for overtime shifts. Overalll good experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K