H&M Employee Review

One of the best working experiences I've ever had! Learnt so many things I would never have known without working there!
Permanent Part-time Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuching11 June 2016
The working culture is great, and on top of that, I was surrounded by such great company of staff who were nothing short of welcoming and fun.
A typical day at work? There's simply no such thing - I come across something new and exciting each day (be it a wonderful customer or trying not to make any cashier errors initially)
Hardest part of the job: Definitely inventory unloading was the hardest but with such great company and management, time flies by so worry not!
Pros
Great working culture

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Energetic,Productive and Fun
FULL TIME SALES ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kuching2 September 2019
This is my second retail experience and my first working with a big name company..here, i learn a lot of things that i didnt do in my life..i learn how to greet customer,punctual,do multitask
flexibility & good enviroment
visual merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Melaka26 July 2019
One of the flexible company that i have ever work with. good team mate and culture. everyone have their own creativity which leads to a very positive sharing in terms of how to achieve the needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

52K