H&M Employee Review

productive and fun work place
sale assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 July 2018
a typical day at work which starts with staff meeting where management team will announce yesterday sales achievement and today sales target. the management team will motivate the staffs and sometimes will do role playing on how to assist customers, what happen on the sales floor. the management, senior staffs, generally all the staff will teach and correct each other if there are mistakes and teach us to be more organized in our work even when it is busy. the hardest part of this job is dealing with fussy customers and visual. the most enjoyable part is we are a team and a family among the staff and the management.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

flexibility & good enviroment
visual merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Melaka26 July 2019
One of the flexible company that i have ever work with. good team mate and culture. everyone have their own creativity which leads to a very positive sharing in terms of how to achieve the needs.
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experiences
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Putrajaya7 March 2019
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

52K