H&M Employee Reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the search See all 6,570 reviews
Fun place
Visual expansion team leader (Former Employee) –  Malaysia13 September 2017
Awesome place to work and grow! The company provides trainings and let the employees grow internally. They would promote their staffs and really takes good care of their benefit.
Average Work Place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  H&M Kuala Lumpur19 June 2017
Day at work is pretty average, People there are normally willingly to help if we are in need of help. Management is pretty one sided where they do not have open discussions. The hardest part of the job is to tolerate with people not opening up and listening to ideas which has potential to help the company grow. Enjoyable part of the job is that we get to meet new and different kind of people everyday.
Pros
Being able to learn about fashion
Cons
No free food, short breaks.
Best place to work
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 May 2017
H&M is best place to work.
Benefit:
9 hours for working hours
Pantry
Prayer room
Toilet
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Short Break, medical card
Really great place to work
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 May 2017
I have been with this company for 5 years. Developing my skills slowly from sales advisor and now i am the visual manager in one of the top store in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Really love to work with this company in London.
Pros
Visual Merchandiser is my life.
fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  johor bahru, malaysia17 April 2017
H&M provides excellent working environment to staffs and I had the best working experience there regardless working under pressure or during holidays. Senior staffs and management helped new staffs like me for guidance on store operations, floor and stock management, and customer service.
Pros
good staff discount
fun and quality shop
sales executive (Current Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu11 April 2017
nice place and got friendly workers.i can got more friend and can also learn something new. i also saw the work place are very clean. i hope if i do something wrong, the worker can teach me.i love H&M.
Pros
easy to get offday
Cons
far from my house
Well developed Fashion Company
Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 April 2017
Latest fashion information will be provided weekly. Visual merchandiser will teach us all about fashion and ad-hoc information. the workplace culture is friendly.
It is a good place to grow to the management level
Cash Office Responsible (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 February 2017
Working by rotational shift and off day which is 9 hours per day exclude 1 hour break 5 days a week. So many think can be learned here it is just the need for you to be an eager to ask person. Recently the superior management is not good. As in the increment is not standardised, every year change the increment policy. The workplace is nice everyone is friendly.
Fun Workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 January 2017
It was fun but tired. Besides that, I enjoyed working here because the team was very sporting and helpful. I learned about retail life in H&M and it really helps me to improve my skills and knowledge on hot to deal with everything about work.
h&m awesome working enviroment
Store and Production (Current Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu17 October 2016
first of all, h&m was awesome, satisfied with the overall working environment. beside that, all the co-workers was good. in my opinion, the hardest part of this job is when public holiday, it was so busy and we encountered with many problem.
Pros
50% discount off all item to all employees
Cons
shortbreaks
fun workplace and systematic workplace
Part time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang7 October 2016
do a cashier , take care a fitting room and assist customer . a place that can learn work in teamwork , help each other . a very safety workplace and grow company .
Pros
a safety workplace
Cons
shortbreak
great place
Distribution Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Selangor27 September 2016
great company with great group of people to work with. Fashion brand with great vision of future development. Wonderful people around and a good team.
This is fashionable workplace and i enjoy having here with good staff either management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 August 2016
I think this is good environment workplace, enjoying working here. A good retail i ever had working. And i want to be here again working with good and best staff
Fun working place
Visual Merchandiser / Visual Material Responsible (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 August 2016
Although everyday we start work the same time and we see the same people every day. But the most important thing is they make a place fun and exciting to go to work every day.

Working here not only I have learn to be a Visual / Stylist but also the following:
- prioritize heavy workload
- excellent planning and execution
- to see and know about customer profiles
- to manage timing to be efficient
- to know how to study market trends

The management is fun and they are always open minded. They will always want to know how are we doing in our respective store.

Working with a team is always a fun as there no I in a team so we are always train to work as a team because team work is dream work.

I guess the hardest part of the job is when there are no garments to display for the particular trend and also to display a lot of garments in a beautiful way for customers to buy.

Every day is fun.
Pros
store budget for kick off
Cons
One of the best working experiences I've ever had! Learnt so many things I would never have known without working there!
Permanent Part-time Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuching11 June 2016
The working culture is great, and on top of that, I was surrounded by such great company of staff who were nothing short of welcoming and fun.
A typical day at work? There's simply no such thing - I come across something new and exciting each day (be it a wonderful customer or trying not to make any cashier errors initially)
Hardest part of the job: Definitely inventory unloading was the hardest but with such great company and management, time flies by so worry not!
Pros
Great working culture
you can be anyone you want , as long as you still in H&M way
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 April 2016
very had fun with my colleague and we work as one team . be straight forward & open minded when someone give us a feedback and we believe in people.
Pros
every months we celebrate our colleague
Cons
recovering from back pain
My experience when i work with my team at H&M
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 April 2016
Process customer returns, answer questions about merchandise, and manage exchanges. Respond to service inquiries and coordinate resolutions with management and floor associates. Put up signage regarding recall items and changes to store regulations. Distribute merchandise to floor associates to be restocked in correct departments. Cover for cashiers going on break and maintain drawer accuracy. Complete shift start/end duties and generate reports for management.
Productive and fun workplace.
SALES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Malaysia21 January 2015
The Swedish fast- fashion apparel company exposed me to a wonderful world and experience of fashion, fast- changing, fun and dynamic work space that I couldn't ask for more. Here, I have the opportunities to meet people from different countries, backgrounds and cultures which is exciting. In H&M, I have the opportunities to interact, communicate and build relationship with customers and co- workers from a diversity of background. I also gained experiences and developed better problem- solving and communication skills in handling unexpected events such as handling complaint from customers. The working environment and relationship between co- workers were good with the effort of the management team organizing employees' bonding activities such as dinner gathering, movie, season kick- off and so on. The most enjoyable part of the job is that employees are constantly rewarded by H&M if the team performed well in achieving the company's target which is very motivating. The most exciting part is the career advancement opportunities offer to anyone. Further, employees are constantly undergoing training in order to be at their best to perform the best customer service to the customer.