Learn more about the company & also the job scope.
Written English test,and face to face interview,
Understand the Bank, what the brand stands for, what their goals are and how they aim to achieve them. Be aware of the challenges that currently face HSBC. Know the role that you’re applying for, what’s expected of it and how it fits in with the above.
The first impression is most important, from my point I will be on time for the interview and also my preparation for the interview is a resume, my school certificates and working experience. And more my skill in MSExcel
If you are skillful in MSExcel especially Macros chances are you will make it through there.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HSBC?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?6 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at HSBC?5 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check? What kind of background check does HSBC do and how long does HSB…5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HSBC?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at HSBC?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at HSBC? How many vacation days do you get per year at HSBC?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at HSBC?3 people answered