It increases every year. Approximately 20-30 days of paid leave.
23 days per year
Maximum 38 days AL after more than 5 years of service.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about HSBC
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HSBC?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at HSBC?5 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check? What kind of background check does HSBC do and how long does HSB…5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HSBC?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at HSBC?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at HSBC?3 people answered
See all questions and answers