HSBC Employee Review

Best place to work
Surport Officer (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur11 April 2019
· To compiled reports from 32 branches promptly to immediate superior on a weekly basis.

· Responsible in executing MI reports in monthly and daily basis accordingly finance requirement and ensuring the figures matches.

· Assist in implementation of urgent reports by creating layouts for presentations when necessary.

· Carry out daily operations of all customer applications on CGC. This includes investigating the validity of the guarantee, complaints and liaising with the relevant process officers for resolution.

· Experience in prepare and produce Business in Pipeline reports for David Morton, Director of Commercial Banking on a weekly basis. Compiled updates for BIP reports from MME and SME managers thus coordinating activities to achieve report targets for directors meeting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no work life balance

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

Good work ethics
Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 February 2020
Being in the bank for 38 yrs working experience had taught me to be strong work independently improved my stress tolerance. Learning has been ongoing and venturing into various departments has given me the edge to handle difficult situations and problem solving is an added virtue. Over the years I was involved in customer handling bad debt recoveries administration functions propodal writi g and credit evaluation
Best company to work with
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Sg Choh Rawang Selangor4 February 2020
It’s a good experience working with HSBC. Cost of the branch in Rawang close down, that why I’m looking other opportunities in the other organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K