Surport Officer (Former Employee) – Kuala lumpur – 11 April 2019
· To compiled reports from 32 branches promptly to immediate superior on a weekly basis.
· Responsible in executing MI reports in monthly and daily basis accordingly finance requirement and ensuring the figures matches.
· Assist in implementation of urgent reports by creating layouts for presentations when necessary.
· Carry out daily operations of all customer applications on CGC. This includes investigating the validity of the guarantee, complaints and liaising with the relevant process officers for resolution.
· Experience in prepare and produce Business in Pipeline reports for David Morton, Director of Commercial Banking on a weekly basis. Compiled updates for BIP reports from MME and SME managers thus coordinating activities to achieve report targets for directors meeting.
Sales executives (Former Employee) – Jalan Ipoh – 29 September 2019
its been a best years for me in 2016 to 2017 for my experience and my knowledge of working in sales banking line. fo me to start up as a sales person in credit card or any type of products in hsbc was the best time in my life. its provide us training. which is every month they provide us training in HQ.