HSBC Employee Review

Best place to work
Surport Officer (Former Employee) –  Kuala lumpur11 April 2019
· To compiled reports from 32 branches promptly to immediate superior on a weekly basis.

· Responsible in executing MI reports in monthly and daily basis accordingly finance requirement and ensuring the figures matches.

· Assist in implementation of urgent reports by creating layouts for presentations when necessary.

· Carry out daily operations of all customer applications on CGC. This includes investigating the validity of the guarantee, complaints and liaising with the relevant process officers for resolution.

· Experience in prepare and produce Business in Pipeline reports for David Morton, Director of Commercial Banking on a weekly basis. Compiled updates for BIP reports from MME and SME managers thus coordinating activities to achieve report targets for directors meeting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no work life balance

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

The best years for me in HSBC
Sales executives (Former Employee) –  Jalan Ipoh29 September 2019
its been a best years for me in 2016 to 2017 for my experience and my knowledge of working in sales banking line. fo me to start up as a sales person in credit card or any type of products in hsbc was the best time in my life. its provide us training. which is every month they provide us training in HQ.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cyberjaya27 September 2019
1. learn to communicate
2.learn how to be independent
3. good experience i ger when work in international organization.
4. learn how ro do team work.
5. traning provided
Pros
free bus
Cons
short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K