HSBC Employee Review

Great place to work!
Manager/Head of Business Support & Transfer Agency (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur23 August 2019
HSBC was my 1st employer and having worked with the same organisation for 34 years - there it's anything else I need explain.

It was an amazing journey where I was given the opportunity to build my skills and knowledge of the securities industry. Lots of teamwork, support and understanding - just like a big family!

Weeding out the handful of self-centered and micro-managing leaders.............. it will become the greatest place to work.
Pros
Flexible work, Medical benefits, External training, Overseas posting
Cons
Short deadlines, long hours

Other HSBC Employee Reviews

No working life balance
Assistant Manager at FCC Dept (Current Employee) –  HSBC CYBERJAYA14 December 2019
Due to short break does, we are not allowed us to mingle much with our friend an hardly have time to spent with friends or participate in any activities.
Pros
updated system and technology at advance level
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
good supervisor
Customer Service Banker (Former Employee) –  Mont Kiara4 December 2019
i like to work here becoz the management was so good i am so enjoy working here, benefit are good and the friend aso very nice, paid very fare, job scope also not though

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K