Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the search See all 4,802 reviews
A very insightful experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Terengganu9 November 2018
As i was there during the tenure of my internship, I was exposed to the various processes such as make-up, pressure testing and load out of the assemblies.

Additionally, i had a lot of interaction with key project members - internally and externally (mainly third party inspectors)
Fun place to work.
Contractor to Landmark (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 November 2018
I have an amazing boss. He really takes care of his subordinates.
Overall it's an OK company. They could have improved in employees recognition for outstanding performance.
Cons
Employees Recognition
Good Place to Learn
Surface Well Testing Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Labuan, Malaysia25 June 2018
It is a good place for yourself to be independent and work under stress because it will teach yourself a lesson how to manage your own work will lots of load. I been go through this working life and it is a very good experience to help myself build my own career path.
challenging
Assistant Operator I - Sand Control (Current Employee) –  labuan18 August 2017
better place to improve skill and learn something new. good teamwork during the job and good supervision from superior.
can learn more new thing. here can learn how the oil and gas produce from. also can teach how to be leader .
improve yourself such as can working under pressure.very challenging work area. sometime need to go to offshore because most of the job is in the offshore. for the HSE, this place is good in hse. comply everything with hse and comply with client hse policies.
the benefits also quit good given for staff.
Good management
admin associate (Current Employee) –  Kemaman6 December 2017
A global company with good environment but during current oil & gas industry, all position is unstable & we do not receive any salary increament since 4years ago
My review
Mechanical Assembler & CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Senai25 May 2018
Great workplace with highest manufacturing technology and system. unlimited access to all oil and gas product in the world include new product or research product. Involve with bigger product and equipment with ease.
Pros
Unlimited knowledge
Cons
slow career development, restrict career path
Field Professional (Current Employee) –  Malaysia21 June 2018
Good place to widen knowledge as company provide training and competency is a must to develep employee. But some have schedule and some have no schedule. Have to be on standby mode everytime to be ready to be called when on days off.
Productive and fun workplace
Testing And Subsea(Tools Technicians Level2) (Former Employee) –  Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan,Malaysia31 January 2018
Fun and productive workplace, I have learned many skill about back load tools and machinery, very productive management,very good culture at workplace, the hardest part of the job is when have auditors and testing tool that we have done and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we success done all activity and satisfy work done
Pros
Full Time
Cons
short break and lunch
Friendly working environment
OTC Analyst Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 February 2017
- Friendly working environment
- Learned on Western working culture
- No job security and advancement
- Great benefits and remuneration
- No work life balance
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
No job security and advancement
A lot of enjoyable moments
Mechanical Technician III (Current Employee) –  Kemaman, Malaysia1 May 2012
Work in the yard and rig up in the boat for offshore job.
Learned some different equipment and have a friendly management,
friendly co-workers and after the offshore
the most enjoyable moment is we have a dinner party.
Pros
free food allowance and accomodation
Cons
equal time, good benefits, health care
Challenges in the company is always good for productivity.
Drilling Optimization & Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur and Brunei31 March 2018
- Working in Halliburton is really challenging and providing good base in self-improvement.
- Multi-tasking handling in the job is really adding value in my job quality.
-In addition to that, quality time with family was taken care of too.
Excellent work place for work
PRODUCTION PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Johor, Malaysia9 May 2015
Excellent company for work. Good culture (US culture). Friendly movement with other departments. Got lot of benefits. Enjoy the work everyday.
Pros
Free Food, Accommodation, Health Insurance
Very Good company
Qc Inspector (Former Employee) –  Senai28 January 2018
Good company and benefit for their employee.
Good in management in all area.
Management have profesional thinking.
Excellent in Safety and teamwork.
On job training and awareness is highly provided.
Pros
Family benefit
Cons
Na
Nice working environment to work
Senior HR Operations Partner (Former Employee) –  Senai, Johor.28 November 2016
Halliburton is a good company to work with good benefits and supportive collegues. Opportunity to have exposure working with multi cultural employees from different part of the world.
Good benefit
Electrical / Mechanical TECH II & III (Former Employee) –  Kemaman22 May 2016
Family medical take care by the company. Great working environment and good benefit offer by the company. Good salary compare to others
Team Work
Assembler Associate (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru14 September 2015
Every day is work hard because in a team group so need people to work together.
I'm learn is a good security safety. Every where every time have to in safety situation.
Is a very good management because very focus to work in safety.
Hardest part for me is is when all people need to find wrongly action all team member. because i think if in group u lose 1 person u have to cover your member team job.

The best part is very close to all member team help another person and very kind to all people. discuss and have a good result.
Pros
team work
Unlimited Experience
DIRECTIONAL DRILLING SHOP FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Labuan, Malaysia8 November 2016
HSE as No.1 Priority. I've learn about technical and practical stuff, meet up with customers, and prepare tool as per requirement to meet customer satisfaction. Have a very great colleague. The hardest part would be the emergency load out. The best time would be meeting with a great satisfaction from customer.
Pros
Food Allowance for long hours
Cons
Very Short of Annual Increment / Promotion
To have a safe and productive workplace is the main goal of Halliburton
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Johor Senai Malaysia2 February 2016
All employees value the safety of each co-workers in Halliburton. The management did a great job on implementing safety procedures in every processes. Halliburton welcomes ideas and participation from every employees.
I learned a lot of safety procedures in the shop floor cause they provide trainings every year. I been working here in Halliburton in almost 5 years and I really felt secured every time I walk into my workplace. The hardest part of my job is exposing my self in various chemicals needed in the productions. Fortunately Halliburton provide PPE(personal protective equipment) to every employee to ensure safety in every processes. The most enjoyable part of my stay here is I get to know different kinds of cultures because Halliburton employees have different nationality
Pros
Free accomodation, transportation and meal.
The best ever company that i had been work
Admin Planner (Former Employee) –  Cukai Kemaman, Trg.9 November 2017
# I'm enjoy to working here for a few years.. 5day /7. Flexible time and best work place to stay.
#SAP system & buddy system were practice here
#The best management team
# Flexible time & good enough to take a rest time
# trying to learn how to use all the code in SAP
# closing time
Safety is Priority
Specialized CNC Technical Machinist (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru, M0115 November 2014
In Halliburton safety is more priority than anything. They provide all the safety equipment and provide training and seminar as well. I learned to be more focus in quality because they only allowed you to have a 3 non-conformance for the whole year and challenge also to be a "quality champion for those who doesn't have non-conformance. The management also present every month company status by it's profit or status. The management also want us to focus on be productive and efficient every job we do. Most of my co-worker is Malay, some are Indians that also a foreigner like me. They all kind and helpful in work is talking about. The hardest part of my job is when you face some chattering issue for thread and ovality for part's material. Doing rework is the most enjoyable part in my job because it's a good challenge and i learned a lot from it. So every time my leader ask me to rework the part, I'm happy to do it.
Pros
We have every month tea break and seminar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K