Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 61 reviews matching the search See all 5,053 reviews
A very insightful experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Terengganu9 November 2018
As i was there during the tenure of my internship, I was exposed to the various processes such as make-up, pressure testing and load out of the assemblies.

Additionally, i had a lot of interaction with key project members - internally and externally (mainly third party inspectors)
Fun place to work.
Contractor to Landmark (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 November 2018
I have an amazing boss. He really takes care of his subordinates.
Overall it's an OK company. They could have improved in employees recognition for outstanding performance.
Cons
Employees Recognition
Productive Enviroment
Proposal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia25 October 2018
Controlling and handling tender incoming and distribution processes. once received from client we need to sort which department (product line) are involved on that tender. after that, if being approved by department (product line), we need to get approved to legal and finance department before we can continue for the next processes. after get approved, all department (product line, legal, tax, finance) doing their part and we need to sorting and complied the document accordingly based on client request. . meanwhile, the hardest part of the job, some management can not tolerant so well. it become more conflict when it time to submit the tender the management still can get solution so solve the problem.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
career advancement
Very ideal workplace
Sr. Directional Driller Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malaysia25 August 2018
As a DD Coordinator i work 6 weeks and 2 weeks off, free accommodation with per diem, even do you work as more than 12 hours a day Halliburton compensation is very well compensated.
Pros
Free accommodation, per diem, phone and good schedule
Cons
short break
Good Place to Learn
Surface Well Testing Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Labuan, Malaysia25 June 2018
It is a good place for yourself to be independent and work under stress because it will teach yourself a lesson how to manage your own work will lots of load. I been go through this working life and it is a very good experience to help myself build my own career path.
Field Professional (Current Employee) –  Malaysia21 June 2018
Good place to widen knowledge as company provide training and competency is a must to develep employee. But some have schedule and some have no schedule. Have to be on standby mode everytime to be ready to be called when on days off.
My review
Mechanical Assembler & CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Senai25 May 2018
Great workplace with highest manufacturing technology and system. unlimited access to all oil and gas product in the world include new product or research product. Involve with bigger product and equipment with ease.
Pros
Unlimited knowledge
Cons
slow career development, restrict career path
Oil & Gas Service Company
Senior Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala umpur, Malaysia1 April 2018
Halliburton is a very large global corporation that serves high volume latest technology oil & gas services throughout the world.
This company has literally hundreds of positions available at any given time from entry to upper management levels.
Hard work is rewarded here and compensation benefits are normally of a high standard.
My career spanned from Lab Technician to field engineer to management over a twenty one year span.
In my latest years with the company certain philosophy changes and work ethics were not in my opinion a reflection of the early years.
Pros
Plenty of new opportunities, good remuneration, solid company
Cons
new directives and philosophies may have eroded company ethics
Challenges in the company is always good for productivity.
Drilling Optimization & Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur and Brunei31 March 2018
- Working in Halliburton is really challenging and providing good base in self-improvement.
- Multi-tasking handling in the job is really adding value in my job quality.
-In addition to that, quality time with family was taken care of too.
Safety. Equality.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  malaysia26 March 2018
Halliburton is a good company that provides a safe working environment for every employee. It provides great health benefits and promotes equality regardless of race and religion.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
window of promotion is little to none
Productive and fun workplace
Testing And Subsea(Tools Technicians Level2) (Former Employee) –  Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan,Malaysia31 January 2018
Fun and productive workplace, I have learned many skill about back load tools and machinery, very productive management,very good culture at workplace, the hardest part of the job is when have auditors and testing tool that we have done and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we success done all activity and satisfy work done
Pros
Full Time
Cons
short break and lunch
Very Good company
Qc Inspector (Former Employee) –  Senai28 January 2018
Good company and benefit for their employee.
Good in management in all area.
Management have profesional thinking.
Excellent in Safety and teamwork.
On job training and awareness is highly provided.
Pros
Family benefit
Cons
Na
Good management
admin associate (Current Employee) –  Kemaman6 December 2017
A global company with good environment but during current oil & gas industry, all position is unstable & we do not receive any salary increament since 4years ago
The best ever company that i had been work
Admin Planner (Former Employee) –  Cukai Kemaman, Trg.9 November 2017
# I'm enjoy to working here for a few years.. 5day /7. Flexible time and best work place to stay.
#SAP system & buddy system were practice here
#The best management team
# Flexible time & good enough to take a rest time
# trying to learn how to use all the code in SAP
# closing time
challenging
Assistant Operator I - Sand Control (Current Employee) –  labuan18 August 2017
better place to improve skill and learn something new. good teamwork during the job and good supervision from superior.
can learn more new thing. here can learn how the oil and gas produce from. also can teach how to be leader .
improve yourself such as can working under pressure.very challenging work area. sometime need to go to offshore because most of the job is in the offshore. for the HSE, this place is good in hse. comply everything with hse and comply with client hse policies.
the benefits also quit good given for staff.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Bangkok9 July 2017
Good place to work for people interested in working in the oil and gas industry. Productive work environment with focus on self learning. The company has achieved great success in Exploration & Production, Geophysical & Geological Software.
Good company
Senior Regional Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur Malaysia10 April 2017
I have been with the company for more than 13 years and I enjoyed working here. People are nice and good office environment. Good management.

Very result oriented company.
Descent
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  KualaLumpur9 March 2017
Descent place to retire.
Good visibility for hardworking people.

Needs strong HR and policy implementation. Lacks a long term vision too focused on short term growth, driven by analyst rather than business on ground. This leads to a lot of work pressure and irrational short term kpi driven decisions at lower levels of the organization.
Pros
good opportunities, visibility & hard working colleagues
Cons
Weak HR, Long work hours, cartelization & politics
New Department
Senior Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur7 March 2017
Working in shared service company with a very high workload.

currently the department closed and all work have been transferred to Dubai. Such a good experience even in a short period of time.
nice working environment with nice colleagues around
associate accountant (Former Employee) –  miri6 March 2017
i have learnt a lot while i was in this company especially on the system (SAP). this is a very useful system. besides, i also dealt with different levels and groups of people which helped to improve my communication skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K