HappyFresh Employee Reviews

Fun learning new thing
Ops Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 May 2018
Have weekly meeting that is very important to have a review for any progress. Good teamwork as a company which is it keep suppporting each other evetho at different department. Small company with big vision.
Flexible working environment
CS (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 March 2018
However, the management is quite inefficient. No job security regardless how much effort you've put into due to the practice of favoritism. There is no sense of appreciation thus it contributes to high employee turnover.
Very fun filled environment and super fun people
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 September 2016
I spend the majority of my time developing and implementing our strategic plan for the coming quarter, as well as building and adjusting detailed plans for resource allocation so that we are properly aligned to the business priorities. The remainder of the time is spent in staff management, project management, budgeting and status meetings. So about 60% of my time is spent in strategic activities, meaning one month or more into the future, while 40% of my time is spent in tactical activities, delivering in the present.
fast paced industry and work
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  HappyFresh25 January 2016
Cultivating happy employees and a fresh work-environment with team-bonding activities and team-meals.

Every department works at quick paces to provide customers with the best experience e-commerce B2C can provide.
Pros
health policy