Hilton Employee Review

Tough but unforgettable experience
Cross-Training Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, MY4 December 2018
Working in Hilton Kuala Lumpur is tough for an intern because of the number of works and shifts of rotation. It was an unforgettable experience to work there as I get to learn a lot of things from all the different departments. Hilton KL thought me the importance of teamwork when it comes to work, we always have to be reliable for our teammate when they needed help. Also, it provides me with a platform where I get to learn while working.
Pros
Get to experience working in different department
Cons
Long hours with low paid

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Productive and Educational Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilton Kuala Lumpur1 April 2019
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off
The workplace and the staff are very accommodating.
5) Intern (Former Employee) –  malaysia21 February 2019
Working in Hilton Petaling Jaya is quite an experience in a sense that I really do learn a lot especially in my workplace- Executive Floor Lounge. Challenging yet it may be able to help you develop your character and personality in a good way. Engaging with guests and giving them proper service would definitely create a good impression towards the establishment
Pros
Free Food, Good ambiance
Cons
No break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K