Hilton Employee Review

A nice place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Selangor3 January 2018
I did variety of work as i did my internship there. I learnt management work like organizing documents into specific files, go for food safety inspection with manager and learnt on what are the crucial things that should not be done in the kitchen and outlet. Enjoyed this department while learnt a lot of thing. Besides, did inventory check in receiving department. It is the most fun department as the people there was very helpful and friendly. Lastly i was in one of the outlet where sometimes nice to work sometimes few people just be very unfair to us. Otherwise, some of the staff there really take care and teach intern students well.
Pros
Free lunch

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Productive and Educational Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilton Kuala Lumpur1 April 2019
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off
The workplace and the staff are very accommodating.
5) Intern (Former Employee) –  malaysia21 February 2019
Working in Hilton Petaling Jaya is quite an experience in a sense that I really do learn a lot especially in my workplace- Executive Floor Lounge. Challenging yet it may be able to help you develop your character and personality in a good way. Engaging with guests and giving them proper service would definitely create a good impression towards the establishment
Pros
Free Food, Good ambiance
Cons
No break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K