Hilton Employee Review

A nice place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Selangor3 January 2018
I did variety of work as i did my internship there. I learnt management work like organizing documents into specific files, go for food safety inspection with manager and learnt on what are the crucial things that should not be done in the kitchen and outlet. Enjoyed this department while learnt a lot of thing. Besides, did inventory check in receiving department. It is the most fun department as the people there was very helpful and friendly. Lastly i was in one of the outlet where sometimes nice to work sometimes few people just be very unfair to us. Otherwise, some of the staff there really take care and teach intern students well.
Pros
Free lunch

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu18 July 2019
It was fun to work here and everyone is friendly. We have employees cafe and relax room where employees can take a break or sleep during rest hour. However if you work as a front office or in concierge you have to stand up all the time.
Pros
free lunch and 2 day off work per week
Productive and Educational Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilton Kuala Lumpur1 April 2019
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K