Hilton Employee Review

productive and working fun
Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuching town14 June 2017
setup and restructure the engineering to have a passionate working culture, learn about new culture of people mindset, management are helpful, spare parts are not available ,I have completed the task given by gm within the dateline.
Pros
life style
Cons
old building needs refurbish.

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Hilton is a good hotel.. all staff like famli n friendly .. very good coffee house and nice
FnB asistand (Former Employee) –  Hilton kuala lumpur4 September 2019
I hope i can work againt with Hilton bcoz hilton give me very good memoreble moment, Experiant and knowlage..hilton treat us as famli they have team building to the staff and also hilton provite training for staff to improve... Thank you Hilton KL..
Free food for workers and working hours are balanced
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu28 August 2019
I think Hilton is one of the famous Hotels and have a deal rate 5 star.You need to prepare Black skirts / pants and black shoes for f&b ,Maybe only allowed wearing hijab if u prefer to work at Banquet, but for f&b ,u need to look fresh . They have prepare all staff t shift, food and so on..but u only need to prepare pants and black shoes.. Tq

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K