Hilton Employee Review

Experience
Food Preparation/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya1 April 2018
Ensure dishes are clean by cleaning cookware and other utensils and make sure that the supply of cookware for food preparation is adequate and functional.
-Responsible in the preparation of foods or dish. Preparing meat, other side dishes and desserts. Prepares good food in a timely manner.
-Make sure the trash is empty, maintain a clean kitchen counters, wash cooking pots and pans, cleaning stoves, griddles and ovens. Monitor temperature on kitchen refrigerators and freezers.

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu18 July 2019
It was fun to work here and everyone is friendly. We have employees cafe and relax room where employees can take a break or sleep during rest hour. However if you work as a front office or in concierge you have to stand up all the time.
Pros
free lunch and 2 day off work per week
Productive and Educational Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilton Kuala Lumpur1 April 2019
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K