Hilton Employee Review

productive and fun workplace.
position leader banquet, waiter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 February 2018
work comfortably and food is provided with a wide range of options, working hours are well organized, as appropriate by the supervisor, transportation provided, and salary provided according to the event.
Pros
evening meals are provided
Cons
short breaks

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Hilton is a good hotel.. all staff like famli n friendly .. very good coffee house and nice
FnB asistand (Former Employee) –  Hilton kuala lumpur4 September 2019
I hope i can work againt with Hilton bcoz hilton give me very good memoreble moment, Experiant and knowlage..hilton treat us as famli they have team building to the staff and also hilton provite training for staff to improve... Thank you Hilton KL..
Free food for workers and working hours are balanced
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Kota Kinabalu28 August 2019
I think Hilton is one of the famous Hotels and have a deal rate 5 star.You need to prepare Black skirts / pants and black shoes for f&b ,Maybe only allowed wearing hijab if u prefer to work at Banquet, but for f&b ,u need to look fresh . They have prepare all staff t shift, food and so on..but u only need to prepare pants and black shoes.. Tq

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K