Hilton Employee Review

Variety
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 January 2018
I have worked in many departments (Pastry, Baking, Japanese, Malay, Chinese, and Garde Manger) in the hotel and met new people and friends. Location of the hotel was in KL so I used LRT to commute between my house and the hotel. As days passed, working in a hotel can be tedious and repetitive but at least I get to switch department that I worked in every few months.
Pros
Free lunches, Minimum wages as an intern
Cons
Low wages

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Productive and Educational Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilton Kuala Lumpur1 April 2019
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off
The workplace and the staff are very accommodating.
5) Intern (Former Employee) –  malaysia21 February 2019
Working in Hilton Petaling Jaya is quite an experience in a sense that I really do learn a lot especially in my workplace- Executive Floor Lounge. Challenging yet it may be able to help you develop your character and personality in a good way. Engaging with guests and giving them proper service would definitely create a good impression towards the establishment
Pros
Free Food, Good ambiance
Cons
No break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K